I am going through so much...So much on my plate..I can't deal with everything that's going on. I know I am I intelligent and book smart but sometimes I just don't know how to deal with "life".....Anyone else with me?
PrincessMaine PrincessMaine 46-50, F 25 Answers Jun 11, 2012

It sucks the life right out of you.

Best Answer

So true.

Best Answer

I SO agree!

Best Answer

Tonybologna in an effort to cheer PrincessMaine up I must confess your profile picture makes me want to grab my hip boots and ask you on a date. Great photo man.

Best Answer

I've always had your back sweetie...hang in there!! :)

Best Answer

Thank you darling..love you....

Best Answer

I do not suffer from depression. However, I do have several friends that fight it everyday. I know that depression is real, and it's not a choice. Most people aren't aware of it, but most people that have multiple open-heart bypasses will suffer from depression for a while. It is real, and my heart goes out to you and wish you the best in your fight.

Best Answer

OH! Thank you..So many people think that it's SO NOT REAL! Sometimes it's incapacitating. I can't get up in the morning because I feel like there is nothing to look forward to...Thank you so much for your reply...

Best Answer

I too struggle with depression. I am bipolar which makes life pretty difficult at times. I think if you really feel like you need help then get it! Depression is a life-long struggle but if you talk to a doctor you will be able to get meds to help even you out and great advice on how to manage your depression. I wish you the best of luck!

Best Answer

Oh, I try to keep my meds to a minimum. Just Trazodone to sleep and Cymbalta for depression and back pain. I am looking at surgery for back next month but I do not take any addictive meds. Just once in a while Tramadol. Non addictive. Nothing in my life today has anything addictive.

Best Answer

Go if you need to I have been twice probley saved my life don't let anyone else effect your desion i read your last Q and anyone in your shoes could use a helping hand. be strong

Best Answer

Thank you sweetie!

Best Answer

I am there occasionally. Thankfully, I'm in a good place right now--but you know, the higher you get the farther you have to fall.

Best Answer

I am so happy for you!

Best Answer

life really sucks for me i cant seem to shake it i hate everyone telling be to be strong bt dont even care to hear wat u have to say

Best Answer

Been there a few times myself.But this is the way I always look at it.So your down,but not out.Life isn't full of peaches and cream and will always throw a curve ball sooner or later.But the flip side to that is as you climb back to the top,you will know what went wrong,so it will be easier for you to make the right decisions for the next round and get back to where you were before that much easier and quicker.You keep in touch with us to lets us know how your doing.I can assure you that we are all rooting for you.Good luck!!!!

Best Answer

Depression is an illness, and can be debilitating. My cousin had severe bouts of depression which pretty much paralyzed her for periods of time. She was diagnosed as bipolar, but her "manic" state was far easier to deal with than her "depressed" state. She's now on medication for it, and (after a period of trial and error trying to find the right balance with the medications) has been able to live a full life as a wife & mother while being gainfully employed for years. Don't feel ashamed about needing treatment for depression...it could turn out to be a really good thing.

Best Answer

I know where you're coming from. Being depressed over problems totally sucks. I have the same thing but not severe enough for hospitalization - yet. So far, medications are keeping me halfway sane. I wish you luck, darling.

Best Answer

Many times I have found you a inspiration in the meaning you bring to this site. It is unsettling to know that in your battle I have missed the unhappiness that life brings your way. I do hope that you know you will be missed but I will look towards the future with your better well being in mind. The smile I feel in your very keystrokes, how selfish am I for it to return with each and ever time I read your words? LSS

Best Answer

It's natural, everyone goes thru it, most ignore or act like its ok, whatever if u need to go n u go n it helps, GO. It will hopefully help and do not be ashamed. U r willing to work at it and I'm proud of you.

Best Answer

I suspect that it is the psychological opposite of love. Everyone is ugly, just a quantum of skin and excrement, when I am in a "black mood." I say dig deep, have faith in your better nature, and pry gems from the hands of skeletons. (Drugs do help, though, in that they make skeletons walk.)

Best Answer

I was diagnosed with clinical depression over 2 decades ago, & I do understand how overwhelming life can feel when you're trapped in the "black hole." I've manged to stay out of hospitals, tho my "shrinks" had tried to get me to go, but I was so concerned about how I'd ever pay for it that I just resisted! I've gotten by on meds, tho they don't seem to help much anymore, I wonder if I haven't built up a "resistance" to them over the years! If you have a strong support system of friends & family, you have a lot going for you, so don't give up on yourself, or on life, OK?

Best Answer

Depression is terrible, is like living in an abyss of shadow and fear... But will pass. I also don’t know how to deal with life yet... :(

Best Answer

You're health comes first, really hope you get the correct treatment and help. Suffering or trying to live with depression myself, the little things can so easily seem insurmountable and the big things impossible. Good days and bad days, but when it all seems like too much, yes additional help is needed. Take care, hope you come back to us stronger :)

Best Answer

Hope all is good now .I;m just getting done with a 6 month program.Not going to write too much since your post is 2 years ols and don't know if you even go on here anymore

Best Answer