:'(
LizzeeB LizzeeB 18-21, F 10 Answers Oct 28, 2012 in Community

Actually - that's probably the only true statement ever posted to the Internet.

Best Answer

Best Answer

Lol. I can't believe these lies! And to think I was about to click on one of those advertisements. How dare you ruin my dreams of a quick solution to a complicated issue!!

Best Answer

haha, puremonoply meet Mr. Hand, Mr. Hand, meet puremonoply....there, there's your quick fix ;D

Best Answer

You just described my Friday night! I shall never forgive you for crushing my dreams of finding a point-and-click romantic love affair!!! I was already contemplating what to say to, "Mr. Hand" so he wouldn't take the breakup so hard. I mean, an uninvolved hand and a person could still be friends... Right?! Now I'm going to have relationship issues and argue all the time because I found someone new even though now I know those advertisement campaigns are FAKE! So, thank you for complicating my life. I'm probably going to have to sleep on the couch tonight. So... Thank you Miss Know-it-all!

Best Answer

hahahahahah, literally, I'm dying over here xD ....that entire comment was awesomeness xP

Best Answer

Lol. :D

Best Answer

tee hee

Best Answer

Craigslist?

Best Answer

Lol nope, sorry to burst your bubble (x

Best Answer

They wouldn't even know you existed unless you made yourself known to them. (That was a tip.) :D

Best Answer

sometimes, 'hot singles' = 'old pervs'. Beware.

Best Answer

:o ....ya don't say? ;)

Best Answer

YOU are the sexy single! :o

Best Answer