:'(
LizzeeB LizzeeB 18-21, F 10 Answers Oct 28, 2012 in Community

Actually - that's probably the only true statement ever posted to the Internet.

Best Answer

Best Answer

Lol. I can't believe these lies! And to think I was about to click on one of those advertisements. How dare you ruin my dreams of a quick solution to a complicated issue!!

Best Answer

haha, puremonoply meet Mr. Hand, Mr. Hand, meet puremonoply....there, there's your quick fix ;D

Best Answer

You just described my Friday night! I shall never forgive you for crushing my dreams of finding a point-and-click romantic love affair!!! I was already contemplating what to say to, "Mr. Hand" so he wouldn't take the breakup so hard. I mean, an uninvolved hand and a person could still be friends... Right?! Now I'm going to have relationship issues and argue all the time because I found someone new even though now I know those advertisement campaigns are FAKE! So, thank you for complicating my life. I'm probably going to have to sleep on the couch tonight. So... Thank you Miss Know-it-all!

Best Answer

hahahahahah, literally, I'm dying over here xD ....that entire comment was awesomeness xP

Best Answer

Lol. :D

Best Answer

Craigslist?

Best Answer

Lol nope, sorry to burst your bubble (x

Best Answer

They wouldn't even know you existed unless you made yourself known to them. (That was a tip.) :D

Best Answer

sometimes, 'hot singles' = 'old pervs'. Beware.

Best Answer

:o ....ya don't say? ;)

Best Answer

YOU are the sexy single! :o

Best Answer