Olafsen Olafsen 46-50, M 18 Answers Nov 12, 2012 in WTK

It's always confused my ex's how I could sit for hours and just watch them play video games. It was for that very reason.

Best Answer

For the art of it?

Best Answer

Wasn't that what you were asking?

Best Answer

Yeah think how video games were ten years ago

Best Answer

I appreciate it greatly.<br />
It makes so much of a difference to the atmosphere of the game and makes it so much better when the developers and designers have payed special attention to creating realistic graphics and stunning colour arrays.

Best Answer

As long time player its an eternal. Top!

Best Answer

Yes. The level of detail and art put into a game is what can draw you in. Look at assasain's creed 3, skyrim, dishonored, etc. very different, put all pull you in with a beautiful and immersive world.

Best Answer

Some of the cinematography and sweeping views are very good. A friend of mine is a game designer and it's INSANE how much time goes into creating just a simple movement.

Best Answer

indeed. the new Forza 4 has O-MAZING grafics and UI ^_^ sooooooo realistic.

Best Answer

Lots of time and energy spent too make them I agree

Best Answer

Considering that my son went to school for 3-d modeling and worked for a game company for a while, yeah, I do. lol

Best Answer

Yes.That's mainly what got me started on the Perfect World games.Excellent graphics.

Best Answer

I appreciate the storylines above the graphics. For example the storyline in mafia 2 is better than tons of movie storylines.

Best Answer

Now i regardless of your gender, why the Mafia story?

Best Answer

The ending mostly i guess. I felt like joe was a friend of mine and the ending was so cold and buisnesslike. i shouldnt have expected more from the mafia. But i felt like we would make an epic breakout like every other time

Best Answer

Not like I used to these days every game is the exact same with little or no changes and people still eat that **** up

Best Answer

only if the game has quality play behind it. the wii is the biggest selling unit, yet its games are far behind in terms of graphics. video games started with laughable graphics but decent stories/gameplay is what makes a game.

Best Answer

I love the Zelda series,they have come along way.

Best Answer