Been there. I know it sucks, and it takes a lot of hard work to get out (especially in this economy) but I'm sure you'll be ok.

Best Answer

You are not a loser. I lived at home throughout my college years- and now I do while looking for a house. Don't let people get you down. You know who you are.

Best Answer

Both of my daughters have college degrees: 1 in Psychology; the other is an RN. They are now back living at home temporarily, saving money in order to pay off those nasty student loans and have enough to get a really nice home/apartment. They are far from losers -- they're the BEST! And guess what? So are you!

Best Answer

Lots of college students live at home. it doesn't make you a loser by any means and you're right, it's a lot more cost effective than living away.<br />
Maybe try getting a night job to get yourself out of the house and some self confidence. When I was in college, I waited tables through the weekends and I made enough money to get myself an affordable apartment off campus. Also having a job under your belt by the time you get out of college will help you miles. Believe me, even if you were Einstein, if you try to get a job with a blank resume except for some volunteering, it'll be a long hard road.

Best Answer

stop listening to your parents you are doing what is best for you. focus on school and finding a job so you can move out. i am 23 my man is 24 we live with his mom because we have a son and cannot afford to move out right now. he got a job so we are paying off our bills then we are going to move. take advantage of being able to live with your parents for free. if it gets to be to much, see if you have a friend you can live with and work out something.

Best Answer