BMW 530i and 420 MB

Best Answer

But my first car was a 67 Mustang i wish i still had.

Best Answer

That's for the Mustang

Best Answer

the one i loved most..a midnight blue MG MIdget 1969..i used it everyday for about 12yrs.<br />
the one that costs me little to maintain..the one i have now..Mitzubushi Dion.

Best Answer

Hope it didn't go too the crusher?

Best Answer

no..it was rebuilt by the new owner

Best Answer

I'm driving my 3rd Jeep.. This one I bought new... almost 14 years ago.... Wrangler SE. 5speed.

Best Answer

In the late 70's I acquired an old WW2 Jeep. Made a small fortune on it despite it only doing 10 miles to the gallon...

Best Answer

A 1964 Plymouth Valiant with a slant six engine, and a push button transmission. I bought it in 1978 and kept it for 13 years. It was still in good running condition when I got rid of it. The body was shot, and it took leaded gasoline. Man, I cried when they took it away.

Best Answer

Where i lived in the UK in the late 70's ( I think ) someone a few hundred yard away had a MASSIVE Plymouth, about the size of an Aircraft Carrier ( lime green) . It would probably take Iran &amp; Iraq to supply it to get to the petrol station nowadays.

Best Answer

The valiants were smaller, funny looking cars. But yes, back then even the "smaller" ones were tanks.

Best Answer

Oh, when you stepped out of it, you'd need a taxi to get you to the boot / trunk or even park

Best Answer

Not THAT big! :D

Best Answer

Whoops! I could have been talking about a Pontiac?

Best Answer

In high school I bought my first car. A 1986 Suzuki Samari. Red with a white soft top.. I am still looking to find another.

Best Answer

Not one I'd a have chose, but I'd imagine it was reliable?

Best Answer

More like least worse in my case!!

Best Answer

Buggatti .

Best Answer

Oh, we have a poor millionaire have we?

Best Answer

50.000 more payments and that sucker is mine :D

Best Answer

Best Answer

my 98 sebring i loved that car!

Best Answer

These little Horse
less carriages keep popping up

Best Answer

Ford F150

Best Answer

Sorry, never driven one....

Best Answer

'96 Chrysler Sebring convertible. Lots of memories in that car, and not one bit of trouble. Cruisin' the PCH in a white convertible.... I have lived.

Best Answer