That's sort of the point of the site.

Best Answer

yeah, i wouldn't talk bout most stuff on FB

Best Answer

There are a lot of people with serious problems. Period. It's not just EP.

Best Answer

this is a good site to relate to others and open up bout your problems

Best Answer

yeah, we're all one messed up happy family

Best Answer

What's nice is having others to talk to who understand what suffering is and can empathise, it's a lonely world when there is noone to talk to!

Best Answer

I know exactly what you mean. The thing is, at least in my opinion, is a lot of ep users are so young and have major heavy duty issues...I'm afraid to advise anything. What if i'm wrong and they take my advise to heart? Or not enough and they follow through with their "plan"...that's another thing too, the suicidal thought are off the charts! Since when is suicide a solution..? Very sad...:(

Best Answer

your right there suicide is not the answer at all , i experience this from time to time with Bi polar unfortunately, but things could be worse some people are a lot worse off than me and others

Best Answer

Umm.. everyone has some sort of problem.. do you think you're perfect or are you just stating the obvious here for some reason..?

Best Answer

This is everyone...how can it not be?

Best Answer

I like that about this site. That everybody has a problem and is being open about it.

Best Answer

well it isn't facebook

Best Answer

Yeeeeeep.

Best Answer

Deal with it. I found this site looking up ways not to cut.

Best Answer

The one person that DOESN'T end up feeling like their problems aren't so bad after reading about everyone elses problems on here.....is the winner!

Best Answer

Welcome to the encapsulated world.

Best Answer

Welcome. I see you're one of us!

Best Answer

yep !

Best Answer

Yea I think that is what draws people to this site.

Best Answer

LOL thats called real life..And it's what you see here

Best Answer