mik02 mik02 41-45, F 13 Answers Dec 15, 2012 in Parenting & Family

I'll explain it one more time. You email me the details of your bank account, then forget you ever had a bank account. I'll take care of the rest. [8>{)

Best Answer

Let me look for crayons

Best Answer

;)

Best Answer

Either that or the whips again

Best Answer

how do you go from crayons to whips??? umm

Best Answer

See, now I have to explain that as well?

Best Answer

well....the spectrum....from crayons all the way to whips.....yes please do explain ;)

Best Answer

Well you see, the knee jerkers will immediately demand some law be written and stupid politicians will argue it for a while then write something which sounds like it addresses the problem but actually creates much larger problems, this will cause the labor unions to rise up in arms and force truckers who are teamster members to increase their per mile rate, which will cause the shippers to increase their prices, which will increase the cost to the consumer in the grocery store, the result will be more and more consumers buying less and less, which will result in a surplus of product, the stores will order less and the warehouses will ship less, the purchasers will reduce the amount they buy in the open market, and there will be a surplus at the source, as such there will be too much tea in China and the price will go down and that is what it has to do with the price of tea in China.

Best Answer

China owns our a*s!

Best Answer

its all according to how your bugaloo situations stands, you understand (?)

Best Answer

Don't worry.<br />
You will be able to appreciate it once I explain to you when we meet next.

Best Answer

ok.. one more time... you bring in at least 2 friends who have money to invest... I will make them and you partners in this thing... from incorporation to relocation overseas... I will do right by all of you, as we reap the profits and take over the world.

Best Answer

I don't get it either, buy maybe if we get together, we can figure it all out.

Best Answer

Tell you what, come here I will give you it and then you will understand.

Best Answer

Oh, you're gonna get it all right, Mik - you've been a very naughty girl!

Best Answer

**smiles**

Best Answer

I'll try but you're probably to old to understand -evil grin-

Best Answer

sassy........

Best Answer

honest :P you're old enough to be my mum xD sooo... it's just impossible for you to understand everything my generation belives and thinks and is into and so on

Best Answer

yes...yes..... you are very young.... my kids are 21 and 18

Best Answer

lol at least my sis is older xD (24^^)
and yeah I know my mum ... guess she had us at the "usual time" and my baby sis really late she's 4...

Best Answer

but still were you able to understand everything you're kids were/are into?

Best Answer

no not everything.....but young enough to relate......

Best Answer

see so I guess with about 30 years ahead... that wouldn't work... not saying your old... cause my mum would be you're age now and I don't think she was or would be old... but deffenitly old enough to not have the same few on things

Best Answer