liileboy05 liileboy05 36-40 11 Answers Feb 6, 2013 in Community

post your experiences, find people with similar interests, experiences, get advice, give help, chat or just be with people, ask questions, answer questions... be a douche... whatever you want.

Best Answer

Say what you like - temporary in Q&A (here) or more permanent in blogs or stories. Welcome!

Best Answer

It's an opinion sampling site. Ask questions, get opinions. Pick questions and offer opinions.

Best Answer

Who asked your opinion? *JK*

Best Answer

You did. Don't you feel silly now? *don't worry, I have thick skin and I'm almost impossible to troll*

Best Answer

No hot buttons? If I can't troll you can I bait you?

Best Answer

KimmieDelta, play it how you wish. Just remember when you lose a contest, that's a learning opportunity.

Best Answer

I'll give you more time to "get" my sarcastic humor, which this was. Know what JK means? Don't YOU fell silly now? I was just playing but I see I'll have to dumb it down a bit. It was a sideways answer for boy05

Best Answer

;) My humor is just too dry and gets mistaken for serious. No worries.

Best Answer

Social network site for educational purposes.

Best Answer

No, you'll have to find out the hard way

Best Answer

a lot of bored people ask and answer questions. we have confession and you can tell personal stories. it's a great way to meet people online.

Best Answer

It's a hodge podge of smart, lame, kind of cool, and massive sadness. Life....on-line.

Best Answer

its all things to all people

Best Answer