He flirts with me, touches me (arms, shoulders, back, legs, stomach), stares at me, smiles at me all the time, brushes against me, compliments me, tells me personal stuff, we have a great time together, on an on. He hasn't asked me out because I was married when we met and now I am not and we have not had that conversation yet. Now when we talk he will tell me all about his escapades with all the women he likes, tell me that he's seeing someone but not exclusive, then reach over and grab my thigh. It's like he's trying to make me jealous or guage my interest by my reaction. He will say that stuff and then stare at me. He seeks me out when we sees me, just to talk and say hi with his touches included. I really don't know how to take this guy. We have a great time together and I think he likes me but why is he telling me about the other women esp if he's still touching on me & all that? Am I dealing with a player here???
joleymarks joleymarks 36-40, F 4 Answers Apr 7, 2012

Ask him out. Get him serious and have a conversation about what you are seeking and what he is seeking. He may not know how bridge the gap between you as his friend and you as a possible girlfriend. He knew you as married and now you are not so go on a date or two and it will be much, much clearer.

Best Answer

The telling you about escapades with other women is letting you know what kind of guy he is and the touching is a lame attempt to basically try to **** you ....then you can't turn around and say he mislead you when he dumps you cuz he is telling you up front that he is a player

Best Answer

That's what I am thinking too! I smell a player

Best Answer

Too soon to tell...but he might be. First, you need to find a way to tell him that you aren't married anymore. That should have a big effect on all of it.

Best Answer

that's just a hard conversation to bring up.. He flirted with me even when I was married and nothing has changed in the situation except my relationship has sense ended.

Best Answer

OK, but that still should play a part in a possible relationship with him.

Best Answer

it's interesting...there's a member here, with a parrot in his avi, who asked a nearly identical question a couple of weeks ago. imo, you should keep hoping for the best.

Best Answer