Ask him out. Get him serious and have a conversation about what you are seeking and what he is seeking. He may not know how bridge the gap between you as his friend and you as a possible girlfriend. He knew you as married and now you are not so go on a date or two and it will be much, much clearer.

Best Answer

The telling you about escapades with other women is letting you know what kind of guy he is and the touching is a lame attempt to basically try to **** you ....then you can't turn around and say he mislead you when he dumps you cuz he is telling you up front that he is a pla<x>yer

Best Answer

That's what I am thinking too! I smell a player

Best Answer

Too soon to tell...but he might be. First, you need to find a way to tell him that you aren't married anymore. That should have a big effect on all of it.

Best Answer

that's just a hard conversation to bring up.. He flirted with me even when I was married and nothing has changed in the situation except my relationship has sense ended.

Best Answer

OK, but that still should play a part in a possible relationship with him.

Best Answer

it's interesting...there's a member here, with a parrot in his avi, who asked a nearly identical question a couple of weeks ago. imo, you should keep hoping for the best.

Best Answer

Yup

Best Answer