stankadiddlehopper stankadiddlehopper 51-55, M 19 Answers Nov 4, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

If Romney wins he'll say to his wife "look what I did in Business, now I'm going to do it to the whole Country." God help us...............and all the things we fought for will be flushed down the drain.

Best Answer

Thank-you. I have a genuine fear of this man. I have been a caregiver to both of my parents. I am no longer a youngster. I fear in Romney's world that people like me will be put out in the cold. He surely won't create the kind of America where people like me will be able to return to the work place to work out our few remaining years. Those jobs will be gone. Instead he will create an Elitist Society where the the blood, sweat, and toil of average and some not so average souls will be bearing the weight of his cronies--people who have only one thing in their mind--to have it all regardless of the sacrafices the rest of us make. In my book they have lost their Human Credentials and as Americans I am ashamed that I have share this Great and Beautiful Land with them--They care nothing of us, they are in their little insular world where the only reality that exists is in their minds.

Best Answer

As scary as it is I really think America is stupid enough to vote for Romney.....good thing I don't have to deal with that.

Best Answer

Obama will win. Not even American's could be so stupid as to vote in Romney.

Best Answer

Don't under estimate our national stupidity. Don't forget we re-elected Dubya even though everything he did in his first term was a total failure.

Best Answer

You're right. We should never underestimate how stupid American's can be...

Best Answer

HOPEFULLY ROMNEY!!!

Best Answer

That guy from U of Colorado has an economic model that has accurate predicted elections for decades. His model says Romney will win a comfortable victory, including winning all the "swing" states. He is probably right. In the end, people vote their wallets. His prediction is consistent with serious polling data and early voting.

Don't pay too much attention to "news" nonsense. Their business is to stir up controversy and fear, doubt, etc., to get viewers.

There will be more Congressional and local victories for Republicans too. People vote their wallets at home too.

Best Answer

And that, I don't understand. Why would people who need a fatter wallet vote Republican? I know it happens but I don't understand. Used to be, Republican was considered the rich man's party and Democrat was the working class party. Now, it's so blurred you can't tell the difference.

Best Answer

People who are suffering economically vote against the party in power. Democrats are in power, so they lose votes.

Best Answer

Democrats aren't in power. If he tried, Obama wouldn't even be able to get a simple bill through Congress.

Best Answer

If Odumbo and the Dumbocraps who control the Senate would ever pass any of the budget and jobs bills passed by the House they would get lots of bills throgh Congress. Odumbo promised in 2008 to create a cooperative spirit in DC. That was a LIE and FAIL.

Best Answer

As opposed to what? How many politicians of any Party do you know of who don't lie and who accomplish all of their goals? I'm not taking up for Obama - I will vote for Gary Johnson.

Best Answer

I like Johnson too. Good man.

Best Answer

I still say that if enough people voted Green or Libertarian, they might sit up and take notice that we're unhappy with the status quo.

Best Answer

The numbers seem to favor Obama, who has roughly a 75 percent chance of winning.

Best Answer

Would much sooner live in Rom..e than 'Bama.

Best Answer

I don't know...

Best Answer

totally up in the air right now but i got a feeling tue nite or wed morn one of them is gonna surprise the hell out of the other

Best Answer

Romney 65/30

Best Answer

I seriously doubt either will win by that much.

Best Answer

People are pissed at the Progressive Democrats policies and the media is ignoring it.

Best Answer

If the polls are right. Obama. But my gut tells me that it might be Romney. I'm not seeing the same enthusiasm for Obama this time around.

Best Answer

Obama. Romney has too much he has to win.

Best Answer

Romney...58/42

Best Answer

I think Romney might surprise everyone on Tuesday. Mainly because it's so close and some might not bother to show up for Obama.

Best Answer

More importantly is the main stream media...they have been fudging with the poll numbers all year...

Best Answer