If we criticize religion, heaven forbid islam, it's seen as bigoted. The EU has gone to great length to protect religion, and I agree, if someone is peaceful towards me, I won't judge them on their religion. But the hatred towards atheists from the religious. And there is no law against it. They make claims like "atheists support peadophiles because of kissinger". And "you have no morality so I wouldn't be surprised if you kill your children" and other insulting things. Yet simply saying "I think Genesis goes against science" and you're suddenly an anti christian bigot.
nordicabduction nordicabduction 18-21, M 2 Answers Aug 25 in Hobbies

You do understand that this is a waste of time and energy? It's never-ending and not resolvable.

Best Answer

It would be if religious bigots graced themselves with some humanity.

Best Answer

You're not going to win this one. It's such a waste of time and energy

Best Answer

I'm glad Martin Luther King didn't take that approach. Or the scientists that cured polio.

Best Answer

Very different causes. The religious v the atheist arguments are not the same, and how odd you'd think they have similarities. They don't but are endless, and fruitless

Best Answer

Polio is a disease. Religion is a disease. Both need to be, and will be, decimated.

Best Answer

Oh god, the same, lame argument. Just move on

Best Answer

Isn't it wonderful that you use a health condition as an insult. There are other people that aren't like you, they care about the world we live in. We don't just brush it away because the government can give us a new football game to watch, or another trend to follow.

Best Answer

To be clear: arguing about religion and atheism is a waste of time. Use your energy to do some good in the world, and don't put words into the mouths of others. You linked polio and religion, not me. However, I think you'll probably focus on this cr*p forever like all the other atheist and religious idiots. Bye

Best Answer

Atheists can quite accept the beliefs of others and move on as long as they don't force their beliefs onto them. If a movement existed that did promote enforcing beliefs on others, people will make an effort to stop them. That movement exists now: Islam. Here in the UK, we are seeing this movement at work. Muslim street patrols, muslim no go areas, halal only in british food chains, benefits from mutiple wives and so on. It is in the public's hemisphere. All we can use to fight this is words, so we better work hard informing people of the religious hatred brewing in our own country, before it meets boiling point!

Best Answer