Nobody really knows, but one proposed theory is that gravity will eventually cause the universe to collapse again and create a new big bang. Thus the energy of the universe can be infinitely recycled in the big bang without ever being created or destroyed. However, there are countless other theories and in recent years some have noted that the accelerating expansion of the universe appears to defy the law of conservation by creating energy from nothing.<br />
My own view is that existence is contextual, that is, it makes no sense to talk about anything in absolute terms. Mass, energy, or whatever only make sense in specific contexts and the more vague and general the context such as life, the universe, and everything the less sense they make.

Best Answer

This really isn't going to be solved here this is just too complicated of a question it probably won't be answer for a good while

Best Answer

Some ppl up here are pretty knowledgeable in these kinds of subjects though, once you get past all the trolls and ppl who answer for sh*ts and giggles. I'd like to hear there points of views.

Best Answer

*their

Best Answer

yeah but I believe science hasn't gotten to the point to where it can explain this yet

Best Answer

The egg yolk

Best Answer

Lushiro cracks me up :)

Best Answer

The egg came from a animal not exactly a chicken and that has been your fun fact of the day

Best Answer

I don't think we'll ever really know for sure.

Best Answer

Oh that's simple -- it didn't.

Best Answer

I thought i explained this all to you. Who is to say there is or was a Big bang. Just the way it has always been. Gravity is the universal language. :)

Best Answer

it came from somewhere else.

Best Answer

Hey I like you and would love to tell you, but this is a family web site!

Best Answer

Well, we're still working on that one.<br />
The prevailing belief, according to Seth McFarlane, is that after winning an arm wrestling match with his roommate, God lit one of his farts on fire.

Best Answer

Stephen Hawkings had a 2 hour show about the big bang... and he threw a curve ball in at the end of it basically saying that religion does not exist because of his findings

Best Answer