Yes, a god created a planet of diversity and then decided **** it Jews are really his thing. He then sent a reincarnated version of himself as a Jewish carpenter to die on the cross for the sins of the Jews along with all those other people whom he created but didn't chose. He died a gruesome death but lo and behold he came back to life three days later,as people do,spoke to a couple of people and ascended to heaven. By ascended to heaven I mean he physically levitated until he left the earth's atmosphere because we all know heaven is above the earth....not space like all those silly scientists and astronauts claim with their fancy demonic space exploration technology. Anyway Jesus is returning without space suits to use the same magical powers that lifted his zombie body into the sky to take all the Christians to a better place. Whatever will we do without all the people telling us who to ****,when to **** em and what not to do with the zygotes we can't afford to feed.

Best Answer

No I can't believe that , I understand that this time he intends to Takes names and Kick the devil in the A$$ back to hell where he belongs , He'll be riding a pale horse named Trigger .

Best Answer

Ha Ha like it.

Best Answer

Well, some believe and some don't which is their right to do but as for myself YES I do believe

Best Answer

Nope darn diddly doo! That's the Lordy for ya

Best Answer

Well, he did say so

Best Answer

Every eye will see

Best Answer

I think He's supposed to return as the world is being destroyed and take all those whiny Christians to Heaven with Him and leave the rest of us alone. Sounds wonderful!

Best Answer

Nope...That is A personalised way of giving consolation.. Scientists are. But the best scientists belived in a divine of sorts.Einstein(sort of pantheist),Newton(Christian),Tesla(Mixed background)

Best Answer

THe only ones that can save the earth is us the people.. Procrastinating on a fantasy all powerful deity is just making matters worse, because meanwhile we are polluting and making things go to ****, because: "Hey if someone can fix it why dont we play a little more rough with it ?" ...

Best Answer

Hope not. He couldn't even save himself.

Best Answer

You're ignorant you obviously don't know what the Bible says it's the total opposite...

Best Answer

Now thats not a very God like reaction.

Best Answer

Hey I didn't call you an ******* yet, I'll show you a "God like reaction"

Best Answer

Tut tut tut.You wont be going to heaven.

Best Answer

If you aren't a member of the New Rising Missionary Baptist Church you ain't ****

Best Answer

Ha ha.Brainwashed or not?

Best Answer