My stupid computer crashed who knows how much its gonna cost to fix it. its my second week of school and o have to miss more of it. I'm single and it sucks can u just take me off this earth already?
Angels80808 Angels80808 22-25, F 11 Answers Feb 9 in Community

No, I'd rather deal with people who can overcome a little crap in their lives.<br />
get this, 9/11 happens, my dad goes to the hospital, loses his legs and dies on Halloween, We bury him one day after my birthday, one day before his. The radiator blows up in my car, I borrow my mom's ride and the same thing happens, My GF calls me two days after Christmas and tells me she has cancer, then dies 4 months later.<br />
You want to kill yourself over a phucking computer and missing school?

Best Answer

All that in six months..........

Best Answer

nope her danced to the piper & she's gota pay for the music :) lol

Best Answer

download some repair programs and also get SPYHUNTER that'll tell you whether the programs you chose to download are genuine.

Best Answer

buy a different one

Best Answer

I might just throw it out and consider a laptop or a program.

Best Answer

yep

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer

What?

Best Answer

Don't kill yourself. Go to the library.

Best Answer

you can buy a new pc but you cannot buy a new you or replace ya

Best Answer

Haha true

Best Answer

keep positive and write the negative stuff dwn

Best Answer

and your positives will mostly outweigh the negatives

Best Answer

Wipe yourself off this planet, we have no time for pity parties.

Best Answer

Go to hell you are blocked. nobody has time for you and your stupid ***.

Best Answer

Judging by the answers, they neither have time for you.

Best Answer

Hang in there. You'll be alright.

Best Answer

No i won't i don't wanna be here anymore. it is all to much to deal with.

Best Answer

I understand where you're coming from. I feel like that all the time. But there are people that care about you even if you can't see it right now. I'm glad you're on here looking for help. It's a nice site to get encouragement on. One thing that makes me feel better is helping others with their issues too. I can't always do it 'cause sometimes I'm so caught up in my own crap, but that's when you let them build you up. My favorite quote is: "The caterpillar thought the world was ending, then it turned into a butterfly." Hang in there and things will eventually get better.

Best Answer