BabzEsq24 BabzEsq24 46-50, F 18 Answers Apr 23, 2013 in Politics

No he's already been tried by the media. It does make me wonder if, just as an experiment, you could randomly select someone, pay the media to make a big fuss like he was planning a bombing and then have a perfectly innocent person convicted.

Best Answer

always wise Kersan

Best Answer

Doubtful. As posted by MANITU, you can bet he will get the best legal representation because there will always be a legal eagle wishing to make a name for himself no matter if he thinks he is guilty like the rest of us around the world. Serenitree and Ilove2benaked comments are right on the mark.

Best Answer

The role of defense counsel it to make sure the defendant gets a fair trial and the prosecuter meets his/her burdon of proof. That's why some attorneys defend the guilty. I don't have the guts.

Best Answer

I agree but there are many they will take on the job just for the notoriety.

Best Answer

I don't have the morals.

Best Answer

The only question now is will he get the death penalty ..I think most everyone has him pegged for guilty...As he should be...

Best Answer

My Q has him convicted if you read it carefully- No "alleged"

Best Answer

Yep

Best Answer

Likely not; I would suspect that any defense attorney would move immediately for a change of venue.

Best Answer

Def

Best Answer

Are you serious? he isn't going to get a fair trial anywhere in the USA, 0bama and the news media will see to that.

Best Answer

Expand, please:

Best Answer

There have been several days of non stop reporting on the bombing, the manhunt and the capture complete with photographs of the suspect. For the first couple of days you had to work at it to find a channel that didn't have the bombing on it. 0bama is already catching flack over his penchant for killing US citizens without a trial via drone, I think he wants a show trial with a predetermined outcome just to bolster his image. he has already been on national television using this incident as an excuse for political speeches.

Best Answer

I think his administration will be is boiling hot water for ignoring the many warnings of the Russians, just as Bush was for 9/11. For that, he will be compelled to appear tough on the Boston tragedy.

Best Answer

Correct , up to and including using the weight of his office to insure a guilty verdict.

Best Answer

I don't think the prosecuters need Obama's help

Best Answer

It's not a matter of what the prosecutors will need, If past experience has shown us anything about 0bama it is that he has no problem with taking credit for the good work of others and will take credit for a conviction even if through the justice department.

Best Answer

Conversely he has no problem with blaming others for his failures, but that's a topic for another day.

Best Answer

OY-he won. let it go. ;)

Best Answer

Let it go? I would say the same thing about any president that behaved the way 0bama has.

Best Answer

His attorney will move for a "change of venue" for the trial........

Best Answer

What if it is all a sham and the brothers were framed like Alex Jones says?

Best Answer

over-dramatization, but indeed a point

Best Answer

Have you seen any of that stuff? More convincing than the World Trade Center conspiracy theories.

Best Answer

So, you would be in the NO column?

Best Answer

What are they broomimg out of this one?

Best Answer

didn't he tell the judge that he can't afford a lawyer? i'd bet that a legal-aid lawyer won't be up to the job of handling something this big

Best Answer

Na- there's always Publity *****, Esq. who will be skillful enough

Best Answer

Are you volunteering lol?

Best Answer

Not that kind of lawyer, which brings up a point- I would not take the case because I'm not good enough in criminal law to make sure the defendant has every right protected. It's these really ugly cases that protect us

Best Answer

I think, with the way the media is, these days, the venue doesn't matter. There is nowhere in the world that hasn't heard about and developed an opinion, on how he should be treated.

Best Answer

brilliant point -he cannot hide

Best Answer

The only fair trial he should get would be at the end of a rope, from a long fall and a short rope, at that.

Best Answer

Were you on the jury?

Best Answer

I would love to be.

Best Answer

Does he deserve a fair trial?Was the bomb fair to those who died and were injured unexpectedly did they have the option of being "judged" fairly?An 8 year old young boy died!He wasn't asked "do you want a fair chance to see much more of life son" before he died. Quite frankly who cares whether he has a fair trial or not?He had it coming!

Best Answer

"Does he deserve a fair trial?" Yes, because that's the whole point of civilisation.

Best Answer

Touche. I submit.

Best Answer

So EddieEXXX gets to judge us all.

Best Answer