LadyBronte LadyBronte 46-50, F 8 Answers Jan 1 in Movies & TV

Yup

Best Answer

thanks for reminding me

Best Answer

You're welcome.

Best Answer

I wish i was. Love the series. So long as i can be a viewer and not be in the twilight zone myself i am a happy camper.(

Best Answer

Me too. :)

Best Answer

just came back from there myself ,it wasn't the vacation spot I was promised,,don't recommend it

Best Answer

Yes I came back last night just before the old year ended, It took me until now to get my bearings and wrap my head around what I need to do-- every logical thing I believe I must now set aside and trust in the one thing which I have the least confidence- emotion.. the zone SUCKS when you fall in.

Best Answer

**** I forgot. Has the one with the drunk with the Santa bag been on?

Best Answer

It may or may not have been on while I was celebrating. It's possible you can still catch it. :) I don't know exactly when the marathon ends.

Best Answer
Best Answer

Art Carney from the honeymooners great one

Best Answer

I will be now, thanks! ( :

Best Answer

You're welcome. I'm enjoying it.

Best Answer

"Your next stop, the twilight zone"! Awesome, I don't
remember this one, thanks again.

Best Answer

I haven't recognized it yet either. Darren Stevens! What a crack up!

Best Answer

No, I'm watching the DVD set of PRIMEVAL: NEW WORLD (THE COMPLETE SERIES) that i got for Christmas---but it WAS originally on SyFy

Best Answer

Sweet! I haven't seen that yet.

Best Answer

Not too bad--based on the BBC TV series. Unfortunately the SyFy version only lasted one season. I'm not even sure SyFy broadcast all 13 episodes. Good one if you like watching dinosaurs eat people. ;)

Best Answer

Lol. I don't know. I'll let you know if I catch an episode somewhere.

Best Answer

The basic concept is magnetic time anomalies opening to the past and ancient dinosaurs and other creatures coming through to our world

Best Answer

way better than old outer limits with their flashlight monsters a lightning bolt shape over a light shown coming down the wall,,way to corny,,,twilight zone rocks

Best Answer

No

Best Answer

I did in the morning.

Best Answer

I've watched it on and off all day while working around the house.

Best Answer