I just started following football with a friend of mine, and enjoy rooting for the opposing team that he\'s rooting for. I do it just to bug him when his team loses, and also to keep myself interested in the game. I used to pick my favorite teams based on their uniforms, but that\'s no longer an option! Who are you backing? is your team still in the running? are they out? I could probably look up some info on the game, but asking people to teach me about football on ep is so much more fun! Also, is the wildcard thing even over?
ShortLittleEskimo ShortLittleEskimo 26-30, F 6 Answers Jan 7 in Sports

Denver is going to take it. 2 words. Peyton Manning. He isn't even human. <br />
Unfortunately my Eagles lost to the Saints last weekend. No more football until next season :(

Best Answer

Aww, hopefully the Eagles take it next year!
is that a possibility?

Best Answer

Depends, I'm reading some pretty unsavory news about our wide receiver Desean Jackson. He's a huge asset to the team but apparently he's wanting some pretty hefty changes to his contract. If we want to stand any chance next season, we need to maintain Foles, Jackson, and McCoy (I must remember that I have to make babies with him someday). Aside from those guys I thought we had a great line-up this year. Had that piece of **** Michael Vick been pulled from starting sooner I think we would have gotten a lot farther. With our head coach Chip Kelly coming into his second season as a Pro football coach, I think we stand a great chance. Then again, I think we stand a great chance every year :P That's fan-girl status for ya.

Best Answer

Haha very nice, I must remember to look them up this weekend :)

Best Answer

The Seahawks will beat the Broncos.

Best Answer

pulling for the seahawks now that my team is out

Best Answer

who is your team and who beat em?

Best Answer

Packers is my team.. they lost sunday

Best Answer

I was rooting for the packers on sunday.
so mad.

Best Answer

Carolina Panthers all the way!

Best Answer

nice! who'se the panthers arch enemy?

Best Answer

49ers this week.

Best Answer

i hope they destroy the 9ers

Best Answer

Well said!

Best Answer

they took out the packers, lets hope the panthers avenge them by kicking their *****!!

Best Answer

On it!

Best Answer

lol, made a mistake.
"My name is Cam Newton. You killed the Packers. Prepare to die."

Best Answer