sorry this is a hate crime....
Katsuragi Katsuragi 36-40 22 Answers Jan 13, 2010

If you had ever been in the company of nudists you would know it has little to do with sexuality Also the percentage of ugly or old people is no more than that of the general population please don`t make sweeping comments on a subject that you are ignorant of

Best Answer

Not true. Sexuality had nothing to do with nudism.<br />
Here in Hawai'i, we have plenty of nude beaches and I assure you that many of the people who frequent them are normal looking and even attractive.

Best Answer

you must not like your body, I go to the nudist beach every sunday for the drum cicle and beautiful people ocean and weed and good times sorry you haven't felt such a joy<br />
But I do live in Hawaii

Best Answer

As an old man, if I wanted to be regarded sexually, the last thing I would do is take off my clothes.

Best Answer

im a nudist on the 4th of july after i eat the worm. hahaha

Best Answer

NO THEIR NOT UGLY, WE ARE WHAT WE ARE, AND I LOVE WOMEN OF ALL AGES, BECAUSE THEY CRAVE IT, JUST AS MUCH AS ANY ONE ELSE DOES.

Best Answer

Most nudism isn't about sex, its more about being au naturale. About feeling free and all.<br />
...But yes there are some ugly old men out there who get their jollies and think people will be turned on by seeing them naked, when the reality is just the opposite. I know, I've seen it and it ain't pretty, lol.

Best Answer

guess thay told you how the cow ate the cabbage,,,

Best Answer

What's the question again?

Best Answer

OH NO WE`RE NOT !!!<br />
And we could go on like this for a long time if you know anything about British pantomime.

Best Answer

At 47 I'm not sure that I'm exactly old, but I am surely ugly. Still, I wouldn't say that I'm desperate, and when I am nuding it's not about being "regarded sexually". I'm going to say that you completely missed the mark.

Best Answer