They begin to chat this went on for hours After a short lull in their conversation Frank turns to Mildred and asks Do you know what I miss most of all She asks What $ex he replies Mildred exclaims Why you dirty old goat I know Frank says but it would be nice if a woman could just hold it for awhile Well I can oblige says Mildred who unzips his pants removes his manhood and proceeds to hold it Afterward they agree to meet secretly each night in the garden where they would sit and talk and Mildred would hold Frank's thingie Then one night Frank didn't show up at their usual meeting place Alarmed Mildred decided to find him and make sure he was OK She walked around the Senior Citizen Home where she found him sitting by the pool with Ethel another female resident who was holding Frank's little pal Furious Mildred yelled You two-timing son-of-a-gun What does Ethel have that I don't have Old Frank smiled happily and replied PARKINSON'S
NedKelly1 NedKelly1 56-60, M 17 Answers Jul 19, 2012

(Explodes with laughter!!!!) Hmmmm....this reminds me of something...seems so familiar.....LMAO!!!!

Best Answer

So wrong but it feels so right.

Best Answer

thats what Frank said

Best Answer

That was good. Twisted, but good.

Best Answer

Lol

Best Answer

You're a bad boy, Ned, but I can't help laughing, hahaha. :)

Best Answer

Nice one.

Best Answer

*giggles*

Best Answer

Funny.

Best Answer

LOL that's awful.

Best Answer

LMAO!

Best Answer

Hahaha....Brilliant :)

Best Answer

LOL

Best Answer