Thinking of hosiery lets look at nylons, pantyhose, hosiery or tights regardless of what they are made of (silk, etc). Lets stick with the thigh high and/or possibly pantyhose types. Not footies or calf high ones.
Josie06 Josie06 56-60, F 22 Answers Mar 17, 2010

In my opinion they will always be in style. Ebay is a treasure chest for them.

Best Answer

WHY YES,yes they are. In style I say. I love them even if they are not. I will wear mine anyway , in or out of style.

Best Answer

Oh<br />
I think they are definitely in and always with<br />
me and hubby enjoys me flaunting my tops......<br />
helen

Best Answer

I never see women wearing any stockings where I live, but I would wear them if I were wearing a dark skirt or dress.

Best Answer

Yes, I think they are still very in style and if not, who cares...they are sexy.

Best Answer

Well spoken

Best Answer

on a woman with a short skirt and a garter belt...mmmhmm ill have some ;)

Best Answer

Im 65 and I would like to know If I go out in evening can I wear pantyhose<br />
or is it still out of style. even at my age.

Best Answer

Try it, and see how many eyes follow your legs.

Best Answer

A girdle and stockings would be even better!

Best Answer

I'm sure you look sexy and exciting. Age doesn't matter. It's sexy that you like to wear pantyhose.

Best Answer

Wear stockings. Either holdups or with suspenders. Mostly modern ones but when in a luxurious mood there is nothing like the real oldfashioned fully fashioned nylons. Find tights very uncomfortable and not very sexy.<br />
I get the good stuff here:<br />
http://www.branchesonline.org/?n=4&d=/products/stockings

Best Answer

I don't think that nylon stockings, thigh highs or pantyhose are out of style, at least not 100%. I do see that young women are not wearing hosiery and going with bare legs more often. I'm not 100% sure but I blame the entertainment industry such as Sex In The City, where the characters went about daily without stockings.<br />
I also blame the rising cost of all types of hosiery. Hanes has stopped making and selling regular Silk Reflections garter stockings and now in stockings offer only two types of thigh highs.<br />
When women, in general and for the most part, start wearing hosiery on a daily basis again we will see them more and more.

Best Answer

I think thay are out but should be in. I like to see a women in them and I love to wear them. and I love to wear a bra!

Best Answer

I hope they're in style. To me, there's nothing sexier than a girl wearing them. It excites me like nothing else and I'll do whatever I can to please her. They look great on her legs and I love to touch them. They feel so nice and get me so hard.

Best Answer

IN!

Best Answer

To me they look better than my pasty legs with veins and bruises showing. Not sure whether they're still in style though.

Best Answer

You must look fantastic in them. I agree that they make a difference and make a woman look classy and sexy. I'm sure you're stunning.

Best Answer

I find black opaques extremely sexy! The current styles of patterned ones are very much to my taste, especially if the pattern goes all the way to the top and meets in the middle. lol

Best Answer

In style, and always will be. Men and woman love the look and feel of them in all their variations.

Best Answer

and what does Josie enjoy wearing ? seamed or none ? reinforced heel and toe ? and certain color ?

Best Answer

I love them and every thing that you said about them too!

Best Answer

In, to be sure! Classics never go out of style. They're all I ever wear<br />
and ever will.

Best Answer