B. Obama ~ "I know nothing about ObamaCare Failures!"<br />
B. Obama ~ "I know nothing about Fast and Furious Gun Trafficking !"<br />
B. Obama ~ "I know nothing about IRS Targeting Conservative Groups !"<br />
B. Obama ~ "I know nothing about Benghazi Embassy Killings !"<br />
B. Obama ~ "I know nothing about Serving in Our Military !"<br />
B. Obama ~ "I know nothing about Billions of Bullets Purchased by DHS !"<br />
B. Obama ~ "I know nothing about Altered and Deleted Emails !"<br />
B. Obama ~ "I know nothing about Job Creation or Our Economy !"<br />
B. Obama ~ "I know nothing about My Counterfeit Birth Certificate !"<br />
B. Obama ~ "I know nothing about 134% Voter Turnout In Districts Democrats Won !"<br />
B. Obama ~ "I know nothing about Rev. Wright’s I Hate White America Sermons !"<br />
B. Obama ~ "I know nothing about My Foreign Student College Application Fraud !"<br />
B. Obama ~ "I know nothing about Submitting a Budget to the U.S. Congress !"<br />
B. Obama ~ "I know nothing about Verizon Data Collection Scandal “!<br />
B. Obama ~ "I know nothing about Fraudulent Unemployment Numbers “!<br />
B. Obama ~ "I know nothing about NSA Data Collection !"<br />
B. Obama ~ "I know nothing about Fiscal Responsibility !"<br />
B. Obama ~ "I know nothing about DOE Fraudulent Solyndra Green Energy Loans !"<br />
B. Obama ~ "I know nothing about ACORN Voter Fraud !"<br />
B. Obama ~ "I know nothing about DOJ Wiretapping Crimes !"<br />
B. Obama ~ "I know nothing about INS Sequester Felons Released !"<br />
B. Obama ~ "I know nothing about DOD Weapons Accessed by Chinese Hackers !"<br />
B. Obama ~ "I know nothing about Attending National Security Briefings !"<br />
B. Obama ~ "I know nothing about Planned Parenthood Illegal Abortions !"<br />
B. Obama ~ "I know nothing about Stimulus Bailouts to Unions !"<br />
B. Obama ~ "I know nothing about American Drone Killings !"<br />
B. Obama ~ "I know nothing about Cash for Clunkers Rebate Fraud !”

Best Answer

:) you were kind. so much more out there. good job though

Best Answer

Correct!.......But OBAMA knows a lot about Race Baiting huh?

Best Answer

If this post wasn't so NEW, you'd have best answer just for REMINDING people of this! Bravo!!!

Best Answer

indeed, good work by linklock, just give yourself a reminder to come back in an hour and give linklock the best answer (or 3 hrs etc...)

Best Answer

yes as long as the best answer is pointing out how inept obama has been thats good. dont however pick the best answer that adresses the original question and statement.

Best Answer

But I bet he is up to speed on Christie.

Best Answer

would it be bad if he was up to speed on that discusting being known as christie? fair enough he is not up to speed on a lot of important issues but why would you want christie to get away with what he did?

Best Answer

Amazing how someone with all those advisors misses so much. Oh, I remember. He doesn't like to listen to them.

Best Answer

We had enough of of GW Bush, Clinton before that, then GW's father before, and then a mess of Reagan before that. Anything really really better? No.<br />
So a black dude is in the White House. I know that makes people angry, but...<br />
Does it matter? Probably not. The problems we are facing are almost insurmountable no matter who is president.<br />
The problems we face can't be solved from the Oval Office.<br />
Go ahead on with your American Dream. A dream it really is. Welcome to the year 2014.

Best Answer

very wise words and i think the problem is people seem to forget what a complete joke bush was when he was president and the mess created and lies that have been going on for generations when it comes to politics and presidents.

Best Answer

I certainly agree.

Best Answer

@ Miss - I don't...

Best Answer

i know you dont forget lost but others certainly do.

Best Answer

Has anything changed all that good since 1980? Maybe yes, maybe no. Are we in real trouble? Once again, maybe yes and no. Are we polarized politically? That's a definite yes.

Best Answer

some things have changed but no president will be good for the usa until they take money out of politics. it is too much about greed and corruption and power and it will never be about helping the mass population while money rules every political decision.

Best Answer

Absolutely correct, misstick. I think of lobbying and lobbyists (for example) as a form of legal corruption. That's just to start.

Best Answer

@ThX....We are Polarized.....for a reason....There is Good and EVIL, "Right and Wrong", Sweet and Sour....those things are polarized to - for a reason....Being Polarized, is not a bad thing, by the way....

Best Answer

@ THX - You said: "So a black dude is in the White House. I know that makes people angry," haha! Moron....I'm certain you assume a lot here.

Best Answer

Name calling,eh? I know I can't really take you all that seriously if you have to sink that low.

Best Answer

Other folks don't like him because he's inept !!!

Best Answer

Morning Cindy.

Best Answer

@NC....haha! Yeah, but, its a WHOLE lot easier to blame it on other people *Whites*.....This clown makes Jimmy Carter look like R. Reagan!!!!!!!

Best Answer

Wasn't saint Reagan the guy who sold weapons to Iran to fund terrorists?

Best Answer

@ Kim - Nice try....But this is ALL OBAMA baby, Reagan wasn't race baiting you hack....

Best Answer

@ KIM: PS - You're a kid....You don't even have a clue whats going on.....Please...There's an old saying for children like you; "Kids should be seen and not heard".....Because you make stupid statements like that....

Best Answer

Yes, and Reagan did more the black demographic than any president since. Obama has done rootypoot for the black community.

Best Answer

as much as you all hate him and as inept as he may be, do you seriously believe than no folks in the usa dislike obama because he is black? its a fact some people do still hate people of a different skin colour or ethnicity. the key word here is SOME.

Best Answer

@ Miss....People don't like me for a number of reasons and they are entitled to their opinion and, yes too....People don't like skin color....and if its you and me in a club talking its no big deal....When its coming from OBAMA its right out of the Saul Alinski Playbook on creating havoc with the masses....Its VERY different coming from a sitting president....

Best Answer

I would have thought even you might find it hard to disagree with that statement.

Best Answer

He's sickening...He makes these statements all the time....I may be WHITE and he may be black...But everyone's money here is green.... As you may or may not know...We're coming up on MID TERMS...The GOP is about 4 short of taking the Senate and we already have the HOUSE....he knows this...Id failures are well documented...So this is another speech to get the hate mongers out there...and ensure the Senate is not lost.....And it doesn't matter who he hurts....He's off the charts!

Best Answer

The statement can be taken at face value. Republicans in the deep south are, almost by definition, racist. No matter how bipartisan Obama tries to be, it's never good enough for someone who believes all blacks should be slaves.<br />
Why is Obama racist? I have yet to read a single line where he discriminates ba<x>sed on race. Republican dog whistles and southern strategy on the other hand ...

Best Answer

The Obama administration claims criminal background checks are discriminatory because they disproportionately exclude minorities—especially blacks—from hire. That’s why the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC), the federal agency that enforces the nation’s workplace discrimination laws, is spending taxpayer dollars suing companies that run criminal background checks on job applicants.

Best Answer

@ Link - Kim is a hac..........You can see his LIBERAL "hair splitting" like, "Can't ASSUME those (cells) are going to be a baby" when it comes to abortion.....Its HOW the LEFT works...........

Best Answer

Funny to call me left. Many left-wing people (eg: proudsocialist) call me right. Personally, I prefer to stay in the center and take the best of both sides. I also don't understand what abortion has to do with this question but I'll let that pass.

Best Answer

@ Kim....Abortion is the lynch pin of the LEFT and being in the middle doesn't score points or win arguments or even have a place at the table....Its just a gutless position

Best Answer

Being in the center is the most intelligent position, because both socialists and conservatives have good ideas. It requires a lot of brainpower to pick the best of both sides and not just stick to ideology.

Best Answer

linklock you bring up interesting points for discussion but i cant help noticing that they tend to ignore what the person your replying to has just said. how come you did not answer his questions and chose to brign up a different topic?

Best Answer

Why is Obama racist? I have yet to read a single line where he discriminates based on race.

Best Answer

I said The Obama administration claims criminal background checks are discriminatory because they disproportionately exclude minorities—especially blacks—from hire. That’s why the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC), the federal agency that enforces the nation’s workplace discrimination laws, is spending taxpayer dollars suing companies that run criminal background checks on job applicants.

Best Answer

@ Kim - Well then like most people - You are just not looking....From his OWN BOOK: "When I was growing up, I distanced myself from the WHITES as to not appear as a sellout"........One Statement after another his statements are innuendo to suggest that "minorities" are in the situation they are because of successful........"businessmen", Companies....Statements like; "If you own a business...You don't own that, the Government helped you" ....Really?.........Lastly, Who thinks blacks are supposed to be slaves? - Only people like YOU, that's who....But nice try playing dumb......You're exactly the people who vote for him

Best Answer

I'm not allowed to vote since I'm a white person living in the European Union. But let me tell you that the world sighed a collective breath of relief when america made the right choice twice and get a kinda sane president instead of another warmongering fundamentalist. Obama may not be the best president in history, but he's better than McCain and Romney could ever have been (not to mention Palin)

Best Answer

i have to agree and so does the rest of the world. the sad part is the americans who are so blinded by hate that they simply cannot get over obamas skin colour as much as they deny its an issue for them. as pointed out he may be inept but at least he doesnt start wars based on lies and make the rest of the world hate the usa. the same cannot be said when bush was president. palin is also a complete joke and it is hard to believe she is a govenor.

Best Answer

What about those that voted for Obama ONLY because he is black? That is pretty racist. I prefer To be hated and feared the seen as weak. The world knows they can push Obama around.

Best Answer

i undertand this already but what does it have to do with the current question that is being discussed here? political parties change over time and so do race relations/views.

Best Answer

There has been a major shift in politics after the New Deal where most racist democrats moved to the republican party instead. Can't hold the modern democratic party responsible for the very old Jim Crow laws much like you can't hold modern Germany responsible for the World Wars. In fact, it's the democrats who are repealing Jim Crow stuff and republicans who are trying to stop that process.

Best Answer

" I had discovered that it didn't make any difference whether you smoked reefer in the white classmate's sparkling new van, or in the dorm room of some brother you'd met down at the gym, or on the beach with a couple of Hawaiian kids who had dropped out of school and now spent most of their time looking for an excuse to brawl. ... You might just be bored, or alone. Everybody was welcome into the club of disaffection."

..................................not racist?

Best Answer

@ Kim - In his book, in his OWN words; "As I got older I distanced myself from the whites as to not appear as a sellout".......When you are BLACK you don't HAVE TO say anything about WHITES, all you have to do as a BLACK is just say you're not LIKED because your black.....And with one statement - anyone NOT Black, becomes a racist........You just have to know these Liberals scumbags Like I do

Best Answer

Well, that comment did come from the best joke the office ever put out there. He just needs to understand that here in America, we don't care what race you are... But nobody here respects anyone that goes back on their word as much as he does.

Best Answer

@ Saved - AMEN to that Sister!!!

Best Answer

And I thought it was because his healthcare plan sucks and all he does is take vacations.

Best Answer

@ Chris......Well, that toooooo but his BASE can't think critically....He's appealing to his already RACIST base.....

Best Answer

I'm still getting used to the white man being the minority myself

Best Answer

You an me both!!!!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

Does a black president really make you feel so defensive that you start to believe that whites are the minority and that whites do not still run almost everything there? wake up and think about what you say before you come out with such dramatic boo hoo statements.

Best Answer

great reply, misstick!

Best Answer

Re up....That's why

Best Answer

re up? what do you mean by that?

Best Answer

@ Miss...In the State of Texas, the WHITE population is 48%...by law, they should be considered a "minority"...But they're not........By LAW, as a Minority, they should be getting the same breaks for business, schools and start up business money - but they don't....Its now how "he feels" its the hypocrisy of the law

Best Answer

Ok lost. I'm gonna give my honest opinion about Mr. President.<br />
I don't hate him. Not at all. In this unfortunate place in US economics, we were bound to hit a valley. After all that's what capitalist economies do. They hit peaks and vallies. Regardless of who the president was in 2008, we were going to sink. <br />
That said...we unfortunately had a president that understands economic recovery about as well as a first year Econ student. His idea to fix all of this was to hand out more money to "stimulate" spending. Logically this makes sense, but it would never work in Capitalist Econ. If people make more, the standard of living goes up, employers that make/sell goods must pay more, the cost of goods goes up...we all still broke. <br />
Government bailouts? This is my biggest beef with Sir O and his cabinet. Capitalism functions on the basis of success and failure. A business like GM should have been allowed to fail to make way for a smaller manufacturer. That smaller one grows and hires GMs laid off, they have the experience, a new business makes the money. Capitalism in it purest form. <br />
I don't hate the President. I hate that he has been so misguided by liberal economic ideals. I hate that America voted in a man that knew so little about the state of Capitalism. We can pull out of this mess, but we need someone who will lay down an iron fist and say, "I'm sorry, you may struggle for a little bit, but this is how it's got to be to clean up the mess of this recession"

Best Answer

@ Dev...You make good points and if you really hate those bail outs.....I have something for you to make you feel better *snicker* Its where the money REALLY went to create *snicker* Jobs.....http://stimuluswatch.org/2.0/

Best Answer

No thanks :(

Best Answer

Well, here's one from the list: A GRANT of $234,00 given to Lajoy, CA: "To Explain the African Vote"...Jobs created? - ZERO.....One more, K? - 5,000,000 (5 Million) contract given to the JEANIE-O Corporation to deliver Turkey Breast to Congress! You should look at ....

Best Answer

I will when I'm not staring at how I was just thrown into a higher tax bracket :-/ little pissy about it right now

Best Answer

A lot more people like him because he's black. Pro-black, anti-white racism is pushed by all the big US media and has been for decades.

Best Answer

yes this is true especially on fox news who are always talking about pro black anti white. yes this is sarcasm. there is racism on both sides ok but you got a very long way to go before the anti white pro black even touches the anti black pro white movement. so relax and stop feeling so threatened.

Best Answer

Yes, you can't oppose racism by practicing racism.

Best Answer

yes i agree it would be better for all racism to end. i find it sad that in 2014 it is an issue on any side.

Best Answer

Yes. O'Dumbo and his supporters have created the MOST RACIST time in America in More than half a century. Lets have more parades to celebrate and promote black racism! Way to go Dubocrats!

Best Answer

clearly the racism in america has not been created purely because of obama has it. dont let your hatred for obama being a bad president blind you from the fact america has always been rather racist. where are these parades that celebrate black racism by the way? yes there is black racism against white people but as mentioend earlier it does not even come close to the white racism against black people. keep it real ok and is it just coincidence that when i mentioned in my previous post that there is racism on both sides you still feel the need to once again write a post that insinuated that black racism is much worse or outweights the white racism. you would have to be so blinded by hate to think that and not looking at the facts.

Best Answer

And yet if I (a white guy few would call liberal) said he can't get things done because he is black* I would be on nine watch lists, under surveillence (those two in the plain suburban may be watching now) and clearly a divisional racist.<br />
*Note to Sercret Service and NSA: I never said that that I was paraphrasing Obama himself. Maybe you guys should watch him.

Best Answer

possibly because if you said that you would be implying that the reason he cant get things done is due to his skin colour. is that not clearly a racist way to think? please tell me how it is not racist.

Best Answer

I would take that as a racist remark and would not utter it. However that could be a valid reason if congress refused to work with him over his color; they have not. He can't get things done simply because his agenda is far too liberal for this congress and America to swallow whole.

The only person I have seen mention color is Obama, That sounds like making excuses pre elections to me.

Best Answer

i agree with what you say here, good explination.

Best Answer

@ miss...You are correct 100% that's exactly what Obama is saying...Its like; "Even I has a sitting President am a VICTIM of Racism" - You are spot on

Best Answer

@ Jon - *NOTE TO NSA from ME* - Blow me....What this message ALSO SAYS is, "Even as President, I'm a Victim of Racism"....I know why this scumbag is doing it......He's about ready to lose the Senate in the Mid Term.....The GOP needs 4 -6 to take it.....This is a HATE statement to ensure people vote for ANYONE except a GOP guy and in order to secure that - MAKE those who are thinking about voting GOP, ((feel)) like a RACIST.....Its a surrender statement of desperation.............AND again, the NSA CAN BLOW ME...I used to work a number of programs for them.....

Best Answer

I did some for for them and a couple of other agencies too at the end of my working life in metro DC. Some of my family spent long carriers at State or its agencies.

Best Answer

The truth is some folks might not like him because he's black. If it doesn't apply to you why worry about it? I dont like him cause he sucks as a president, but someone out there doesn't like him because hes black. Fact is America is the most racially divided country in the world because Americans (the race that lives in America) see different colors and not one race.

Best Answer

My bad the race that lives in the United States

Best Answer

@ W....Am I part of "that race"? -

Best Answer

Depends, do you live in the United States? If so then yea your American

Best Answer

This is 100 percent correct. it may not apply to the people on this particular board but america is still the most racist county in the world.

Best Answer

So that is the reason he was voted into office in that one race did it all?

Best Answer

clearly you seem to have a problem understanding the part where he said SOME folks not all folks. dont forget your also the ocuntry that voted the war mongering red neck thick as s h i t bush into term a second time which made the rest of the world laugh at the ridiculousness of it and earnt america the label as one of the dumbest countries. no offense to all of you guys on here and all the inteligent ones and i dont share that view myself but this really happened.

Best Answer

Clearly some folks voted for him only because he was black but that is not racist to the whites.

Best Answer

who says thats not racist either? if people voted for obama just because he is black then they are just as stupid as the ones who voted for the white candidates just because they are white. it is stupidity on both sides.

Best Answer

Would Obama come out and say that some people only like me because I am black.

Best Answer

he might not say it but i think everyone with a half decent working brain already knows this is a true fact. i am quite sure some black people would readily admit they like him because he is black. in politics it would do him no favours to say it himself, just as you never heard bush or clinton or any of the previous presidents ever say that some people only liked them because they were white. but we all know in both colours this does happen and is true.

Best Answer

@ Miss...Explain the position of Bush and warmongering to me...I will try to separate the facts from fiction....Because, there's a lot of fiction out there...

Best Answer

ok ill try to keep it very simple and to the point. did or did not bush send the troops to the middle east after getting the publics backing based on his stement that there were definately WMD,s over there? Did this turn out to be a lie or a fabrication? yes or no will suffice.

Best Answer

Its a YES and No question: Yes we went to War with Iraq and the support (Vote in congress taken) - No it wasn't the sole reason. The 1991 U.N. Article 1441 authorized use of force against Iraq for any refusal of complying to the terms. There were 15 violations, after the 12th Bush warned Iraq. THE WMD's is a whole other discussion and its not to be believed....But the short of it is, we were paying Iraqis for information (by the millions) and that's in large part, Clinton (as to be friendly) pulled our agents out of the field...We had no choice but to rely on what the Russians and Iraqis stated.

Best Answer

i know it wasnt the sole reason but it was the reason that they pushed and even got the media to constantly repeat until most regular citizens were just thinking they have wmds we must stop them before they use them to attack us again. you do a poll and ask 1000 regular peopel on the streets and at work in the usa what was theoriginal reason for going to iraq and do you think the majority will reply with a detailed informed statement like you left or is it highly likely that most would reply well we were told it was because of wmds.

Best Answer

@ Miss...We are? - Explain

Best Answer

too many replies lost so im lost what part were you refering to here?

Best Answer

@ W....So you don't like him because he sux as a President....Well guess what....? As a "WHITE GUY"....I'm disqualified for disliking him for that....So the ONLY OTHER reason (of course) is that I don't like him because I'm white, right?.....Well, that's what the MASSES say.........Not "the person"

Best Answer

you are not disqualified for disliking obama because he is a bad president. why do you get that idea? didnt he say SOME people dislkie him because he is black? this means he also knows SOME people dislkie him because of his policies etc. i just get the feeling that people are acting way too defensive. if you told someone you don tlike obama because he sucks and you give all your reasons whihc are many, i do not think anyone of worth would reply you just hate him because he is black. the ones that did are not worth getting worked up about because they are idiots. yes sadly on this planet there may be a lot more idiots than non idiots.

Best Answer

Truth is, there might be people in congress that secretly don't like him because he's black. **** happens, if his comment should bother you so much because he hasn't met any opposition from you personally & you know that. The comment was aimed towards those who have given him a hard time passing his bills & stuff.

Best Answer

His comment shouldnt*

Best Answer

always making excuses, for everything.<br />
READ this and think about it folks.<br />
The best way to stop discrimination ba<x>sed on race is to stop discriminating ba<x>sed on race.<br />
Oh I can see the hamster wheels spinning in the democrats minds on this one...

Best Answer

@ Mother...Exactly....This is a Surrender statement....Now that its getting closer to the Mid Terms....He know's he's in trouble (39%) approval rating and he knows DEMS attached to him will feel that fallout....So whats he do? Makes this statement to get the hate masses out there again and hope its enough again to start the race wars ......He is the most sickening person in the entire world...........

Best Answer

'Start the race wars ' ...... are you really serious ?

Best Answer

@ More than serious.....

Best Answer

there will be no race war and after the elections you can come back and read what you said and see it was very over the top. none of my defense of obamas original statement means i think he is a good president, just in case people get the wrong idea. but i will again mention he is better than bush ever was.

Best Answer

peza i know it is amazing to me how incredibly stupid and pathetic these people are with their blind hate. obama is the most sickening person in the world? but bush the lying mass murdering war monger is ok and so are all the terrible people in american politics who literally do nothing but look for funding and payouts and screw the people. yes yes when i think of the most sickening people on this planet obama always springs to mind! not! talk about hyperbole. 'race wars' this would be funny if it wasnt so sad.

Best Answer

@ Miss...Again, you are correct....You know how we work here, maybe not in details but the gist of it...He was elected in great part BECAUSE he was black and secured 96% of the Black vote just on that alone.....Obama has not only hurt the Financial success of people who have worked hard and built their businesses.....But had the Gaul to say in a speech last year (to promote bigger government)...."If you have a business, well YOU didn't build that, the Government is the one's who put in those roads for people to drive there" - WHAT? REALLY are YOU SERIOUS?!!!! Its class warfare....In other words people don't have something because a guy like me TOOK from them and its really part "theirs" too because the poor mans taxes put in those roads...WOW.....What was the first thing OBAMA did when he got into office?....He removed the Bust Statue of Winston Churchill sending it back to England....Why? because to him the ENGLISH were Oppressors.....He is a sickening President and more of a pathetic person

Best Answer

yes i can understandhow it must be incredibly frustrating for business owners and peopel who worked hard and it was not a good thing for him to have said. class warfare is an extreme term as i tend to think of warfare as in war but it is true there is a battle going on and this happens in the uk too and causes divides and a lot of anger. the real winston churchill was not actually such a great man if you look into the full history. like other things he simply became the emblem for the uk during the war and made into this hero because of a couple of great speeches he gave. We actually have a very bad politicalleader here too david cameron and he lies and protects only the wealthiest here and uses a lot of the same tactics that obama has used. they do a little good but a lot of bad. but still some people do hate obama because of his skin colour which was the original question although this topic is far more deeper now.

Best Answer

I can only speak for myself but in my 43 years as an American citizen the last two democrat presidents, Clinton and Obama have completely disgraced America to the rest of the world. It's to the point that we have gone from a nation of well respected leadership to let's just make excuses that actually have nothing to do with the problem anyway.i don't consider myself republican either.i look at Putin in Russia every time he goes up against Obama he wins and Obama returns with his tail tucked under his hind end.How embarrassing that is for all Americans regardless of race or skin color.True leaders don't make excuses.true leaders never play the race card. We are a true melting pot of people,we are Americans.god bless us all.

Best Answer

Actually it was the last three democrat presidents,Carter was a peanut farming piece of crap excuse making leader from the get go, he gave away the Panama Canal and pulled us out of the Olympics..note to all democrats the world loves you because you are so weak and apologetic and hand over money to other nations without regard. But true Americans oh and Israelites can't stand you're yellow bellied no backbone weak to the core lack of balls leadership! Ask the Russians how they felt about George bush or Reagan?

Best Answer

@ tru....Correct again...

Best Answer