PrincessAngel3 PrincessAngel3 16-17 18 Answers Nov 1, 2012 in Crushes & Obsessions

learn how to spell.. it literally took me reading this question 4 times for me to actually understand it!

Best Answer

ohhhh dont u know what sms language is?????

Best Answer

yes I do, but I don't use it because it just makes you look ignorant..

Best Answer

Learn to spell... Then maybe you might have a chance AFTER you're over 18 years old. If you really like your teacher, leave him alone so he stays out of jail!

Best Answer

Speak English!

Best Answer

if this is not english thn what english actually is?????? please teach me english Madam/sir....

Best Answer

don't you have parents that tell you...young, stupid girl!! & if he even looks at you..fired!

Best Answer

Don't get the poor guy in trouble. Please.

Best Answer

He has a lousy job earning a lousy salary. When you are old enough to realize that, then you will be glad that he is not your boyfriend.

Best Answer

You're not nice! Lol

Best Answer

it's not a lousy job, and he prolly gets his summers off, but the fact is he doesn't notice her because most likely he wants to remain professional.

Best Answer

Hard to say whether any given teacher might succumb to temptation. We all form bonds with people whom we know. If the only people whom we interact with every day are minors, then we form bonds with them. Teachers have an unnatural work environment inasmuch as they interact with minors all day, whereas the rest of us have jobs that cause us to interact with adults all day. For example, I could never be a *********, even if I had that innate tendency, because I don't know any minors because my lifestyle and job never put me in contact with minors.

Best Answer

You can't, and if you tried you'd probably ruin his career.

Best Answer

Step 1: turn 18

Step 2: graduate HS

Step 3: live on your own and grow up a little

Step 4: realize that you can't make guys love you

Go back and see if you're still as interested as you are right now. I betcha $100 you'll feel different in a few years.

Best Answer

May b u r right....bt my feelngs for him are quite deep and sincire...

Best Answer

Is this a joke right now? You are like 16 and you have a thing for your teacher. He will never ever, ever have feelings for you. EVER and if he does, he's going to go to jail because you are both underage and it is against school regulation to date any students for that reason so he will be losing his job as well.

Not to mention that you will be expelled if you touch him in any way, shape or form. If someone catches you doing that, HE will get in trouble, not you and HE will lose his job which will be completely unfair. Are you willing to do that just because you like him that way? That's just completely wrong.

And if you decide to reply, don't say that I'm wrong or any of that crap. You need to grow up and find someone your age to be with. Your spelling - I don't care what language you teens created - tells me that you're way too young and immature to even be dating.

Best Answer

I agree a lot with you that i am still immature. but he is my tution teacher. nd belive me my feelings for him are pure and honest and not that of intimacy or physical love.
will you belive me if i say I love him with all my heart and I just want him as my life partner...
Is it always true that realtionships only work well when it goes through candle light dinners,walking through the roads hand in hand or going out for dates...
this things can never replace true love..can they?

Best Answer

I don't think you're getting my point. It doesn't matter what kind of teacher he is, he will lose his job if you two are caught.
You need to wake up, you do not love him. Love only comes from an actual relationship where you both share everything together and he loves you as well, not just you loving him. What you have is a crush and nothing more. True love comes from many years through dating, not just one sided. You may think you love him but if you ever try anything on him or he tries anything on you you're both going to be in so much trouble with the law that it's not even funny. It is considered molestation and statutory rape. He will go to jail and you could be in just as much trouble with the law if you continue. It's better off to avoid that and move on to someone else.

Best Answer

did you really type all that just using your thumbs?

Best Answer

what do you thnk man?????
I m not crazy that i will type all dis with toes lyk u always do....

Best Answer

Sigh*.

Best Answer

make him fall for you? no wonder im single....

Best Answer

Lol. I guess you're not aggressive enough! You have to demand love. :D

Best Answer

:P i can be aggresive

Best Answer

Haha. I think women like it when you say, "Hey! Get over here, girl! Let's drink some moonshine and get crunked!" All the smart ones will fall for that. Maybe tell them that you're going o a date with them. No one likes a weak man that asks! Everyone knows that chivalry and civility are overrated. 0_o

Best Answer

*on ...I need a new phone, lol. Btw. I'm only being sarcastic. Don't take it literally and use those lines. :)

Best Answer

guess i just don't know what i want

Best Answer

Your writing sucks. You're underage. He could get in trouble and lose his job. Do you really want to do that to him?

Best Answer

Wear skirts and flirt with him. Simple.

Best Answer

Y?

Best Answer