Homemade cookies & treats or a Basket full of Purchased Yummies (olives, cheese, crackers & wine)?
PeaceToy PeaceToy 46-50, F 8 Answers Nov 20, 2011

Homemade is the best, in my (never to be humble) opinion. It is more personal and there is love in every bite.

Best Answer

It depends...do you have dozens of cats that walk all over your kitchen counters?

Best Answer

Why bother? Tell everyone that you are just happy to spend time with them and you don't want to contribute to them developing health problems resulting from over-eating.

Best Answer

Home made, every time!

Best Answer

home-made... 'specially if you've got a talent. nothing can beat well-made home-cooked treats.

Best Answer

there is nothing better than homemade. It tastes better, and I would be tickled to know someone put the time into it just for me :)

Best Answer

Get gift cards for picky people. everyone gets one gift each. and do something fun and family oriented like cooking

Best Answer

Homemade cookies and treats. A lot of the purchased stuff ends up not getting consumed.

Best Answer