before I get the next two points so that I can increase my album space? This is number one - if you guess right, you'll get best answer - and if two or more guess right, the first past the post gets best answer ;) Must NOT select to feature the question by accident .....
BSTisapain BSTisapain 70+, F 8 Answers Jun 28 in Community

I thought it cost tokens to post "Questions" Just shows what I know. I hope you get there soon though.

Best Answer

10

Best Answer

We'll see! 1 down, shortly I'll do another - I don't know how many I need to tip me over 10 tokens - and I said points in the question, but I meant tokens! Sorry everyone..!

Best Answer

I'm sick of this now - 11 already! I'll just give you best answer because it can't possibly be 1.21 gigaquestions and there were only two answers with numbers so you must be closest!

Best Answer

Thank you for the heads up on that, BST... I'm glad I don't have any pictures to put up. LOL

Best Answer

What's your question?

Best Answer

oh you have to ask many…..but if you post stories and answer questions you will earn tokens too

Best Answer

Nobody's guessing! I'll never be able to give a best answer if I get the points and no-one's guessed at all!

Best Answer

Are you going to keep asking until it clicks over?

Best Answer

No - I'm not going to ask the same question - I'll just have to think of others ;)

Best Answer

Go the favourites question, favourite book, favourite cartoon! :)

Best Answer

You get more for having best answer......and stories.

Best Answer