often thank a person for choosing our answer as "Best Answer." But what cracked me up was some people use the abbreviation " BA". When I was in high school many years ago a BA was short for " Bare *** . " i.e. pulling down your pants halfway down and sticking your naked butt out.or " mooning ' someone at a formal event or even out a moving cars window.. It's meant to, be funny and disrespectful at the same time. Do people still do this ? Was it just our school who did this or is it countrywide ? So people are thanking each other for a BA.. !!
555calif 555calif 51-55, M 13 Answers Apr 15, 2012

Your question was SO long , i forgot what my answer was. I'm going to wing it. YES.

Best Answer

got to remember this one :) what was it again??lol oohh yeah bare ***

Best Answer

now "BA" is short for bad @ss. If you wanted to know

Best Answer

( );( ) moons you....lol

Best Answer

I have said" BA " a few times. Now I am feeling bad! I didn't know BA was short for bare... I just learned something new tonight :) Thank you! Lol, I will remember this.

Best Answer

Sounds like your school may have been up to par with the employees of the waiting movie. What is it they called it the goat or something.

Best Answer

haven't used BA yet. thanks though

Best Answer

LOL, its a full moon here.

Best Answer

It makes me think of a bachelor's degree but your connotation is funnier. Lol

Best Answer