I've tried watching it about a dozen times and all I see is a bunch of ugly hillbillies playing with some duck calls and maybe beaver hunting. I've seen more excitement and comedy at a morgue. Who the hell watches this stuff?
BennDover BennDover 46-50, M 2 Answers Aug 12, 2013 in Community

I work with a guy who is totally into that stupid show. He talks about the characters like they are friends. This guy is a 44 year old washed up accountant. He took a family vacation to Duck Commander, whatever that is. YIKES!

Best Answer

And I'm to assume you watch instead a show like Jersey Shore or Big Brother. The shows filled with drinking and gaming and partying. Because in this day and age in our society, that is what sells. Drugs/sex/alcohol. Not a good show that talks about and shows an example of a real family working together. This day and age people don't remember what the words 'till death do us part' mean. Or what they represent.

Best Answer