Too busy texting in class :o)

Best Answer

You're standards are just two high!

Best Answer

Lol

Best Answer

*hi*

Best Answer

LOL Thank you. I've previously remarked on the apparent fact that English is a second language for most of us.<br />
However, it seems like language is fluid... it always has been (how many people can read Shakespeare or Chaucer without help?)... and so, if the demands of the digital domain require that people play fast and loose with puctuation and grammar, per stasis.... whatever!<br />
Please know, however, that I'm on your side... I would much prefer that language always be clear and concise, but it isn't.... it never will be... it's an illusion.<br />
"Your, "you're".... it's a *****, but it's no worse than "asked" vs. "axed" ... which has also been the custom.<br />
My point is that, while conventional usage is good and covenient, it's not a fixed point in time.<br />
Language, spelling, punctuation, grammar, usage, etc., etc., etc! is not frozen in time! <br />
It will all evolve, change, adapt, morph, insinuate itelf wherever it can.... and wherever it may.<br />
I recognize and welcome the wonders of the new literary revolution while I lament and uphold the conventions of the old.

Best Answer

I DO ..I DO....i learneded it..<br />
your foot..your hand..your dinner..<br />
you're mad...you're late..you're hungry

Best Answer

its not that difficult...people often times (and I have had to look a few of these up so I'm not perfect obviously) have trouble with these too: advice vs advise....affect vs. effect.... there vs. their vs. they're...then vs. than.... there are probably many more that I'm forgetting but these come immediately to mind.

Best Answer

Lose - Loose.

Best Answer

good one

Best Answer

because our education system is terribly flawed, and sucks balls.

Best Answer

don't hate us civilians, but rather the system under which we live in.

Best Answer

because they didn't pay attention in school.

Best Answer

Because they weren't paying attention during 7th grade English.

Best Answer

Like the difference between their and there....This one annoys me most, but I "overlook" it, which is what you'll have to do on here, as most people are understandably trying to type as best and least possible...

Best Answer

For the same reason they put an apostrophe on a plural word.

Best Answer

brain dead probably...I know I am..LOL

Best Answer

Bang you're dead . Texting alot changes the way most people type.

Best Answer

varies

Best Answer