I think the guys wearing them look ridiculous. I just wondered if any of the ladies liked them.
halbert halbert 46-50, M 21 Answers Mar 22, 2012

No. I suppose they might look good on a 14 year old. I don't think they look good on men.

Best Answer

absolutely not.

Best Answer

Depends on the guy...some men cannot pull them off.

Best Answer

you would think a chubby guy would not try that look. Yep, fun to watch them wear those.

Best Answer

I think that they look awful on everyone. They are not a flattering fit. They generally create muffin tops for women and plumber butts for men. Neither are appealing.

Best Answer

No. I would think the man was very immature as I associate that look with teenagers.

Best Answer

i definitly dont care about what ur underwear looks like lol DONT SAG THE PANTS XD

Best Answer

I think women would love the look probably many do. The problem of course is the whole men as authority figures thing. Women are taught that their only use is as breeding stock and to be put their bodys on display. Society teaches that men are labor and soldiers. If were in anything but clothing that reflects that most women are shocked or frightened (why is daddy out of uniform) I think if a really good looking man was in some kind of cop uniform or battle fatigues a lot of those women would think that was hot same guy in skinny jeans and they would be confused and frightened. <br />
Bottom line we HAVE to distroy the patriarchy if any of us is to ever have any kind of life of human dignity away from thease degrading roles that enslave us. Who in the hell would ever want to be cast in some role like a chaned animal and degraded their personality raped like that i dont know unless it was someone who had been coned into it.

Best Answer

ZZZZZZZ zzzzzzzzz ZZZZZZZZZ zzzzzzzz ZZZZZZZZ zzzzzzzz

Best Answer

A reaction worthy of a chimpanzie. No surprise there.

Best Answer

&lt;----- Throws poo at you.

Best Answer

no. men aren't known for having se/xy legs. so why they'd wear tight jeans is beyond me. and the shorts and socks thing, though popluar, i never felt was flattering

Best Answer

Eew. No. WAY too feminine. Too precious for my taste.

Best Answer

Skinny jeans+ Guys= Big No no. It's weird when guys where Skinny Jeans. In opinion that is.

Best Answer

I prefer to be the one wearing the skinny jeans. You guys stick to normal fitted pants.

Best Answer

oh hell no. And I think they look ridiculous in tights too.

Best Answer

I really don't like the look, sorry

Best Answer

nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuoooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaa

Best Answer

does not apply

Best Answer