I was in rotation with a crappy joint and only took 4 hits, about 4 days ago, barely got high, will I pass a saliva test? Plan to brush and gargle like hell with listerine and bleach. Anybody experience this trama? May have to take test tomorrow.
chrismark61 chrismark61 36-40, M 9 Answers Jul 30, 2012

saliva test hmm yup u will pass just be thankful it isnt urine or hair test ohh and there aint many jobs out there so avoid the drugs

Best Answer

urine is easy to pass, I have pased many but I have been thrown a curve with this oral test, it said THC is in the saliva for 12-24 hours online but I wanted some feedback if anybody else experienced this

Best Answer

thank you for this feedback

Best Answer

I don't think gargling with bleach is such a great idea.

Best Answer

lol...I agree

Best Answer

very watered down bleach, lol

Best Answer

You should be ok from what I am reading. What state country are you from that has these??

Best Answer

the good ole USA, Texas, where you are suppose to be free from search and seizures....

Best Answer

Free from search and seizure. Yeah, right. What a crock. Not in this country anymore. The Gov't will do whatever it damn well wants and there's nothing anyone can do about it.

Best Answer

I had thought FL was bad, do not get me wrong I have always know TX was on a much worse scale, But did not think they would be pulling that out of the bag of tricks?

Best Answer

yea, and this is for a crappy min wage job

Best Answer

you are so right bear, it really sucks, people need to stand up for their rights....

Best Answer

I just watched 4 idiots ruin a perfectly good heist in Tampa.
Off topic

Best Answer

Saliva test should be fine, though you may fail the urine test if that was taken

Best Answer

thank you for your feedback, you sound confident

Best Answer

You might be ok, but you may want to go to a head shop (most are open 24 hrs) and get a body detoxifier. It will probabyly cost you $30 or so, but better safe than sorry. Be glad they aren't doing a hair folicle or urine test. Be sure to list any medications you are on, even over the counter meds. Those could show up as well. Whatever you do, do not eat anything with poppy seeds, as they show up as opiates.

Best Answer

thank you for your feedback, I live in the biblebelt of east Texas so theres not a headshop for 120 miles, lol

Best Answer

Where do you live? I'm in McKinney, North of Dallas.

Best Answer

I am thinking it takes around 30 days to leave your system...But hey good luck

Best Answer

No

Best Answer