Krapsparov Krapsparov 70+ 8 Answers Dec 17, 2012 in Community

Seriously? Can I pick rich, bald guy? Actually, I don't really care about the hair if he's rich. ;)

Best Answer

you are a true honour to the female race... +1 for you...

Best Answer

LOL. Why thank you, I think. ;)

Best Answer

would your ex husband agree with me?

Best Answer

I don't have an ex-husband, so no. But my current husband and I tease each other about marrying for money next time. He'd be happy if I got a sugar daddy and kept my current hubby as my pool boy, lol.

Best Answer

I think you two are being way too romantic for your own good... have you thought about robbing a bank, instead? less hassle...

Best Answer

We have had the Bonnie and Clyde fantasy, yes, but with cameras nowadays...I don't really like wearing a ski mask. They itch. You're smart as a whip, though.

Best Answer

oh, no, I'm not... it's just that I'm French so according to your American standards I am pretty smart... I'm considered as a retard in France... I have to be supervised to clean the streets with my tongue because I'm not clever enough to do it by myself...

Best Answer

Ah, yes, I know about you Frenchmen. And watch what you say about Americans. We'll stop eating your Freedom Fries. ;) Fortunately, I'm a product of private school so I'm well qualified to supervise tongue street sweeping.

Best Answer

why do you want more money if you already got loads? oh, wait, stupid me... of course you would want more... so, is your husband loaded? where can I shoot him? I mean GREET him! damn keyboard...

Best Answer

Well, you can never have too much, right? Isn't that a trait of being an American? Greed is good and all that? If my husband was loaded, I'd be sipping champagne on our yacht in the South of France, so I suppose you could greet him there. But since we're far from loaded, I'll just hang out on EP instead.

Best Answer

I don't know. I've never met an American in my life. I've been inside one or two but they couldn't speak so well with that plastic bags on their heads. Such a shame.

Best Answer

Bon jour, mon ami.
The plastic bags do make it quite impossible to speak clearly. Such a shame because they look so pretty.

Best Answer

oh, enough bollox... my place or yours?

Best Answer

LOL - thought you had to street sweep? Plus, I prefer blindfolds to plastic bags, so we may be at an impasse.

Best Answer

I'll blindfold you... we'll do it at the safe of the bank... I'll let you touch the gold bars as I take you banker style... <3

Best Answer

Mmmm, sounds good. Those gold bars really turn me on.

Best Answer

are you a druish princess by any chance?

Best Answer

Funny, I don't look druish, so how did you know?

Best Answer

I don't know, you looked druish to me but maybe it's because of that underwear you're wearing... care to take it off?

Best Answer

Wow, you certainly sound American now. ;) Plus, I'm not wearing any underwear, so you must have me mistaken with another princess.

Best Answer

let me add you and bask in the glory of your naked pictures... amen...

Best Answer

I would rather have a smart man, with a good heart, and who cares about hair, nowadays..

the ones that have them, shave..it off..hhaa, so,, is every man with all of hair shaven, considered, bald?

Best Answer

It doesn't matter, but I prefer he has hair and living a normal life, even if he is poor, if he enjoys going out and dancing and singing and everything wonderful about life especially if he has a generous and respectful personality in him, then this guy is mine! :D

Best Answer

This question seems to be directing many towards the desirable answer..

Best Answer

You could always shave the rich guy's head if it wasn't working for ya....

Best Answer

well, good luck with his bodyguards for trying that...

Best Answer

He's got long hair. So he didn't earn his money - he inherited it or won it. So he doesn't know enough to get bodyguards. Instead, he has a grade school friend named Chuck follow him around, and the girlfriend who dumped him 3 years ago for a much older man is suddenly interested again.

Best Answer

I'd go rich and bald, all other factors being equal.

Best Answer

good choice...

Best Answer