saskguy saskguy 36-40, M 8 Answers Nov 19, 2012

I dress to tease and do tease and I am delighted when men look, never upset.

Best Answer

i can see why they would look at u:)

Best Answer

I love it when men look at me.

Best Answer

i don't wear revealing clothing,i don't let my boobs hang out,lol,guys still look,

Best Answer

Not really,i find it flattering,i would worry more if they didn't look

Best Answer

I do sometimes in the summer wear a top open lower than may be I would normally

Best Answer

Why only sometimes? Is it a have to be in the mood kind of thing

Best Answer

No I do it when I am going to talk to a certain man I know but do not do it very often otherwise and definately not in the winter as its too cold

Best Answer

Good q..

Best Answer

I don't dress to "tease" anyone, I respect myself too much to wear overly revealing clothing in public. But when I'm dressed up, with make up and hair styled, and men look and smile pleasantly, that's nice and appreciated. When they stare at and ogle me, that makes me uncomfortable; it would anyone.<br />
If a woman, especially an unattactive woman, stared at you like she wanted to EAT you, you probably wouldn't enjoy it.

Best Answer

So your saying the women that say they ate proud of their looks and want to show it off don't respect themselves?

Best Answer

Not at all. What's "overly revealing" to me may not be to someone else, and I can't speak to anyone else's tastes.

Best Answer

OK was just wondering I've seen women say that before. But in a judgemental way

Best Answer