A bunch of "too early in the season to care what they say" politicians, or the season opener football game... Politics, or football. Dear Boehny, you really didn't think this one through very far, did you? Why don't you just convene your buddies a few hours early, get that vote in, and leave the football game alone. Grandstanding again already???. We WILL blame you, of course, if you delay the meeting a day, since you agreed earlier to the initial schedule.
OrionsSword OrionsSword 56-60, M 6 Answers Sep 1, 2011

Arsenal v spurs is more important

Best Answer

Doesn't matter to me. I don't watch either.

Best Answer

The latest news is that the big tea-bag Debate will now be on Wednesday Sept 7, so it won't be up against the football game.<br />
Obama was supposed to give an address to a Joint Session of Congress on Sept 7, but Bonehead asked him to re-schedule it; and Obama agreed to do so.<br />
Now it's Obama who will be up against the football game

Best Answer

The timing is so the football game is after the speech, so everyone gets to have their show. I would imagine even Boehnhead will get to speak out against whatever Obama says, even if he doesn't listen to it at all.

Best Answer

I'd rather watch football then a bunch of grandstanding, arrogant, disconnected politicians

Best Answer

Trust me the football game will win out.Can't go without our football.

Best Answer