To say that being gay or bi is unnatural is not fair these people didnt ask to be gay who would want a life where you are judged and ridiculed? i think some people use religion to allow themselves to be judgemental
gypsymae gypsymae 31-35, F 28 Answers May 6, 2011

I'm a christian, and I don't agree with someone shoving beliefs on anyone, and it's not our right to judge. And I don't agree with most christians view on gays. I agree with you. Surprised? :)

Best Answer

ni im not suprised you are a christian girl with common sence its very good to see thankyou

Best Answer

Go get them tiger.

Best Answer

thanks Essendon

Best Answer

oh, i am so with you, gypsymae..<br />
who are we to judge what is normal..? live, and let live, and let the goodness of all shine thru..

Best Answer

Thank you for a responsible reply.

Best Answer

Interesting ideas and comments. Of course...No Judgment going on here.

Best Answer

Thanks for YOUR support gypsymae. So glad you are out there NOT hating and judging!!

Best Answer

A nice reply and I thank you, as does gypsymae.

Best Answer

I agree Gypsy

Best Answer

Yes, you are right and judging people are all wrong.<br />
But beware lest we are also judging them.

Best Answer

i see what you are saying

Best Answer

Correctly stated: do not judge those whom would judge you.

Best Answer

| agree. When one has one's own religion ---- keep it to yourself and don't "shove it down other peoples' throats". It's disrectful and un-called for.<br />
It's called proselytism and is performed by those who want you to be just like they.<br />
We all have our own faiths, which we're comfortable with --- and don't need nor appreciate anyone's shoveling "their" brand of religion down our collective throats. Very disrespectful.<br />
And --- there is nothing "wrong" with being gay or bi-sexual. It is a natural ex<x>pression of the human equation as we know it ----- and religion should stay away from those whom were given a different path in life to follow.<br />
You have a religion that YOU believe in? Fine ---- keep it to yourself. You don't like "gays"? Fine --- then go back to the 15th Century, where you belong.

Best Answer

I loved this comment its inzactly how i feel

Best Answer

Yeah, people are idiots. I don't even understand what they are getting at when they say "unnatural." You know what is unnatural? Computers, medicine, eye glasses, cars, etc. I don't hear complaints about that. <br />
Sucking **** and eating vag, completely natural.

Best Answer

i just dont like people that judge and use religion as an escuse

Best Answer

Nice reply, thisisnolongerfun: I agree and thank you for speaking from the heart.

Best Answer

I agree. "Unnatural should not apply to people". Wel said.

Best Answer

i kno exactly where you coming from.. =)

Best Answer

this was actully written because of an answer to your question

Best Answer

i kno... thats why i said i kno where u comin from...jajajaja ... but im glad you were honest/

Best Answer

We all know --- and thank you.

Best Answer

Thank you for addressing the author of this post. I agree with you, as does she.

Best Answer

Don't lose your head over someone elses ignorance. A christian who believes God made us all, doesn't that imply he made some gay? :)

Best Answer

I like your reply and couldn't agree more. It is, after all, God who made all of us --- and that certainly includes Gays.

Best Answer

Atheists do the same thing to religious people too and atheism is a religion in and of itself. There are plenty of religious chuch going people that are denying their sexuality too (repression) and they're doing nothing but hurting themselves. <br />
Save yor breath and energy.

Best Answer

A wonerful insight into the workings of the minds of those who purport to be "religious" ---- yet deny their sexuality. Well said.

Best Answer

I like your reply and agree with it --- not that it matters or anyone cares ---- you stated it well.

Best Answer

Right on gypsymae, The bible does say:<br />
Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your PEARLS before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.<br />
I hope Christians get the point if they already been told leave it at that, atleast they were warned regaurdless if they dont believe! God will save those He will save and those He doesnt He will cast in the dump! which is commonly refered to as hell then the lake of fire.

Best Answer

A nice religious reply, which I'm familiar with. Well said and I thank you for accommodating our "host". And you stand correct: "God will save those whom HE will save and those whom HE doesn't". It is those of us --- the disenfranchised, the lepers, the homosexuals, the blind, the infirm, the sick; it is those whom God will "save" and welcome unto the Gates of Paradise. You know --- a place where the poiticians, the lawyers, homophobics and Republicans will never see.

Best Answer

WELL SAID!!

Best Answer

Completely agree with you entirely here and well said. But the fact is people do that and it's going to continue. I think if we can focus on what is right, we can learn to just ignore those with invasive dogma. It's not the obligation of the receiving party to give the imposing party a lesson in proper civil behavior. It's the responsibility of the imposing party to behave like a grown adult, even though they think they're doing the "righteous" thing. <br />
Good question and note the large amount of replies! Thanks for speaking up.

Best Answer

"Invasive dogma". Well said. Articulate, responsible and goes to the heart of the matter.

Best Answer

Religious types are the same as rapists, and they want to shove their religion down your throat the same was a rapist wants to shove in his ******. <br />
And they do it for the same reasons: dominance, control, intimidation, violence. Neither act is done out of "love".<br />
If religion had any merit, it wouldn't need believers to try and force it on others through violence, laws, schools or courts. Their use of legal and physical force proves that religion is a fraud, and that the religious are terrorists.

Best Answer

I don't know that I agree with everythng in your post -- but it was well represented and I certainly agree with your missive.

Best Answer

I didn't shove them down anyone's throat.... thisisnolongerfun will back me up......<br />
BUT...... saying that gay is unnatural isn't a religious thing.... my brother doesn't believe in God, but he believes gay is unnatural..... my other brother IS gay (like flaming, really.... it's awesome!) and even he thinks it's unnatural..... but then.... most of what we eat is unnatural.... everything we put on our bodies and in our hair is unnatural..... flying is unnatural for humans.... computers are the epitome of unnatural...... doesn't make it WRONG....<br />
judgmental religious people don't say it's unnatural, they say it's morally wrong..... HOWEVER.... a religious person who practices what they preach would not judge you for being gay or bi or anything else....<br />
*shaka*

Best Answer

Saying "gay isn't natural" displays abject ignorance and failure on your part to be educated. Life evolved from single celled organisms to bisexuality and into two separate genders. Homosexuality is a remnant of evolution.
Bruce Bagemihl's book "Biological Exuberance" showed proof of over 300 cases where animals NATURALLY engaged in same-sex behaviours. How exactly do bulls or penguins willingly "choose" a "lifestyle"?

Best Answer

My education was that a penis fits into a vagina and anal sex, unless undertaken with planning and precautions can be hazardous to your health. I'm NOT saying it is WRONG, however sex is, at its most basic, only a reproduction process for the survival of the species. In terms of RAW NATURE, survival is DEPENDENT on opposite sex couplings. This is a LAW of NATURE not man. Two human women can have a baby together via artificial insemination. This is NOT the way of NATURE (i.e. "natural") Even adoption, though it does happen in the wild as well as the "civilized" world is not reproducing a biological offspring. If everybody adopted and never birthed, the species would die. I mean, maybe I'm wrong, but that's what they taught ME in my science classes in school. And do I think animals "choose" a "LIFESTYLE?" No, of course not, don't be ridiculous. Do I think animals make choices? Yes, I do. I see it all the time, not least in my dog. Just two hours ago, he CHOSE not to go outside for a walk. But in all fairness, it isn't even really a choice. Other than humans and dolphins, no other animal has sex for recreation, which means that sex for those creatures is more a compulsion of the survival instinct than something they choose to do. If an animal is not able to get a mate during mating season, that doesn't mean their natural compulsion to mate has been magically turned off. Since in many species the balance of male and female will almost always be off, there will always be extra males or females that end up with no mate. Is it so weird to think that they may then CHOOSE to ease that compulsion with another of the same sex? Hardly... Some CHOOSE to ease that compulsion with anything they can find. I saw a video a couple of weeks ago where a bull tried humping the farmer who was trying to feed him. You damn sure aren't going to convince me THAT is natural.

Best Answer

oy

Best Answer

A wonerful, insightful reply ---- and we all thank you.

Best Answer

Who cares what other people think

Best Answer

THAT --- I like!

Best Answer

I thought people embraced religion as an excuse to BE judgmental. The Simpsons joke was when Flanders' wife went to Bible camp to learn how to be judgmental.<br />
I'm not much for AA since it's like a religion but I do like the Live and Let Live saying they have.

Best Answer

i dont know much about AA but i like that saying as well

Best Answer

Don't forget pedos.

Best Answer

ROFLMAO i tried to be the bigger person and leave the naught priest out of it

Best Answer