happywierdo happywierdo 16-17, F 8 Answers Aug 12, 2012 in EP

Joining groups is such a small part of what EP is really about. Sharing information about the experience you just joined is way more important. Many people join a group, for instance, I Love Astronomy, but the reasons they feel that they do love astronomy are all over the map -- but we will never know if there is no story. Is it because of getting peace from looking at stars when walking at night, is it because it turned out to be a career path, is it from the thrill of learning the constellations, is it from seeing the connections of astrology and astronomy, etc., etc. Tell us, please.

Best Answer

You are correct. I learned early on that I should stop joining new groups unless I was prepared to contribute to them.

Best Answer

Just communicate with others, air your opinions by answering questions, or give people advice, ask questions, get advice to your problems via questions, write stories, write confessions, join groups that have similar interests to you. I mean what else do you want to do here? What do you do on facebook? That is very boring just reading someone else's comments and looking at their holiday snapshots of when they got drunk at the disco or something. EP is far superior to facebook.

Best Answer

Debating

Best Answer

I like talking to all types of people.

Best Answer

Q&A

Best Answer

thank you :)

Best Answer

Q&A, stories, networking, friendships, interaction with other EP'rs, their stories and stuff.

Best Answer

thanks :)

Best Answer

You're welcome. And don't forget to have fun. That's important too :-)

Best Answer

Give love and hugs.

Best Answer

apart from that :) xox

Best Answer

What else is there but love?

Best Answer

make sure everyone is in their rooms and taking their pills and pay

Best Answer

lol no i mean like seriously what are you meant to do on this site :/

Best Answer