abritishgirl abritishgirl 70+, F 43 Answers Jul 3, 2012

Define "normal". Then I'll tell you.

Best Answer

you obviously have no grasp of 'normal'

Best Answer

If you did then you would have answered my question.

Best Answer

Please enlighten us. What exactly is normal? :-)

Best Answer

Looks like no answer forthcoming... What a surprise.

Best Answer

Normal is common... an average setting or reality without parting from a healthy or regular standard... P. Ashton Clark Bee-otch

Best Answer

A disharmony exists between a virtual identity of the self and a real social identity, whether it be in the form of a trait or attribute. If a person does not have this disharmony, then he or she is described as normal. A virtual identity can take many definitions, but in this case a virtual identity is the identity that persons mentally create that conforms to societal standards and norms, it may not represent how they actually are, but it represents what they believe is the typical "normal" person. A real social identity is the identity that persons actually have in their society or is perceived, by themselves or others, to have. If these two identities have differences between each other, there is said to be disharmony. Individuals may monitor and adapt their behavior in terms of others' expected perceptions of the individual, which is described by the social psychology theory of self-presentation. In this sense, normality exists based on societal norms, and whether someone is normal is entirely up to how he or she views him- or herself in contrast to how society views him or her. While trying to define and quantify normality is a good start, all definitions confront the problem of whether we are even describing an idea that even exists since there are so many different ways of viewing the concept.

Best Answer

I'm not arguing social philosophy with a male ******** named Chuckeecheese

Best Answer

No, you wouldn't stand a chance would you? Good call. Surrender accepted.

Best Answer

no actually its not that I'm scared of a guy that rather than answering the question he is asked answers the only question he knows how to over an again its just that my reply sticker doesn't always work and btw no normal is not anything like you described. by those standards charlie manson is normal... just saying

Best Answer

I know this must be a difficult concept for you to comprehend but your question required clarification before it could be answered. You see many simple-minded people regularly ask questions using terms such as 'good', 'bad', 'best', 'normal'. These words have very vague meanings and typically involve very non-absolute judgements, making the question and any attempt at answering them totally useless. Can you wrap your head around that luv? The American, cliché, 90's backwards cap may be restricting the blood flow for you...

Best Answer

umm can you wrap up an answr or do you just like repeating some college speech you like?

Best Answer

Looks like that was a bit over your head. tsk, tsk, tsk

Best Answer

My hubby thinks it's cute.

Best Answer

yes it is completely normal

Best Answer

It is in my book. Just make sure that it's a clean pair, and you're good to go.

Best Answer

i prefer nothing, just a personal choice ok, i wore g-strings but they get lost in me so its annoying, prefer the free feeling

Best Answer

lol I wear g-strings a lot and yeah they get lost in me but If I have to take them off my hubby doesn't mind, they are comfy after you get used to them but commando is even better I agree

Best Answer

I think it's ok, i think it's ok for men to wear her undies as well, it's actually really sexy xx

Best Answer

uh huh.... is it also sexy to wear pigtails and a miniskirt or is it just a little creepy?

Best Answer

Boxers are fine. The tighty-whiteys qualify as a little weird.

Best Answer

well jumpers and shirts are fine, and i guess if you're not sneaking around and wearing them privately its probably alright. theres no real definition of normal though.

Best Answer

For her it is.<br />
My gf wears a pair of mine now and then.

Best Answer

Of course it's normal & a little sexy I used to wear my ex-boyfriends all the time. He loved it he thought it was cute.

Best Answer

how cute(:

Best Answer

normal, sexy and hot...

Best Answer

Maybe not so normal, but seriously kinky!

Best Answer

lol thanx..... I think

Best Answer

as long as they fit i think it'd be normal in my book...i would.

Best Answer

Best Answer

yes , boxers , shirts, hoodies . yeah sure.

Best Answer

I guess I'm not the only one

Best Answer

I love male boxers and a tee shirt what i wear to bed mostly,,,,,,,That's why i get my own because my boys don't fit.....they are comphy....we want to be comphy right?

Best Answer

LOL they are pretty comfy... but when I put my husbands on I... I kinda get turned on.... weird really...

Best Answer

I don't really think there is a "normal" anymore. We can all do what we like as long as noone gets hurt.

Best Answer

When I was married I bought them for my husband. however, he never really liked them so I kept them for myself.:)

Best Answer

good one

Best Answer

It is adorable.

Best Answer

There's nothing abnormal about it. I have a lady friend who borrows and wears mine, all the time. She says they are quite comfortable.

Best Answer

Best Answer

yes but you may have trouble getting into some stores...they tend to frown on that behavior!

Best Answer