You dig old cartoons

Best Answer

You are stuck in a rut, and problems are pelting you, but you have no answers, and people keep bringing problems. <br />
Iono just a guess.. [shrugs]

Best Answer

Quit eating a big meal right before you go to bed,that can always give you nightmares,joking.ppl can just have crazy dreams and they do not always have to relate to something that is going on in your life.its a lot of things that can make you have a crazy dream like eating big and going right to bed,drinking alcohol and going to bed,watching a movie and going to bed,etc..it is normal to have crazy dreams,its just another way of your body letting go of your inhibitions so your can be refreshed from the day before.

Best Answer

This could be your bodies way of telling your mind. It's time to wake up!!! Your dream is literally going no where and the threat of pain is likely a warning that sleep is now doing you more harm then good. Do you sleep more then 7 or 8 hours at a time perhaps?

Best Answer

OR you know, cancer...?

Best Answer

Ooh- maybe somebody can tell me--I repeatedly dream of two things. Fish - usually in an aquarium that I forgot I had and they are dying and sometimes escape the water by flying through the air. The other is I am driving in a REALLY small car (like a kids toy) and I'm about 20-40 miles from home and the car won't seem to get me there. Anybody?

Best Answer

Your stuck in a rut. You can see the problems in your life but you feel powerless to fix them. So you fantasize about being content in pointless cycle. You need a hobby. I recommend knife throwing, gun shooting. or anything else you may find empowers you.

Best Answer