waterdragon541 waterdragon541 36-40, F 8 Answers Jan 1, 2013 in WTK

Have read many "new age" books, tho I just couldn't "get into" that one, gave up on it after about a dozen pages.

Best Answer

I think it is what you are open to at that moment in your life. I read it like a sponge in water.

Best Answer

I read it but I found parts of it long and boring. But I know that a lot of people love that book. I like books by Neil Donald Walsh.

Best Answer

What books does Neil Donald Walsh write?

Best Answer

On Relationships, Conversations with God. By the way, at the time I was reading Celestine Prophesy it wasn't the type of book I needed at that time. That is the only reason why I found it long and boring. The book is a top seller so it was because it wasn't the right book for me.

Best Answer

Neale Donald Walsch is the author of the "Conversations With God" books. I highly recommend them!

Best Answer

Everybody's on their own path.

Best Answer

Flicked through it

Best Answer

I didn't finish it yet I think I'm up to the 6th prophecy ,why?

Best Answer

I liked it, thought it was an interesting take on spirituality. We were having a long drawn out wasted talk about it a few nights ago also.

Best Answer

I like the different perspectives

Best Answer

Like how it said we are not only a physical combination of our parents we are also a spiritual one

Best Answer

I have, it made me high it's a witch book

Best Answer

I have. No such thing as coincidences! :)

Best Answer

Long long time ago..I can`t even remember the content of it now.

Best Answer