fishsweeper fishsweeper 51-55, F 15 Answers May 9, 2012

if you can't cook, don't invite them round, you'll probably poison them, always good to go out somewhere, no stress and no dishes

Best Answer

Play it safe. Take them all out for a meal and let them do the washing up.

Best Answer

I would rather order a cook than cook to order.

Best Answer

order big chinese take out the cartons and pretend you had cooked it

Best Answer

Do you mean can't cook , don't cook or just won't cook ?

Best Answer

I wouldn't try entertaining,if I were you.

Best Answer

This could be your big moment to try and be " a cooker!" this happened to me when I was used to having my wife always cook for me. One day she was away and I decided to try and cook something from the Betty Crocker cookbook. I made stuffed bell peppers and it became my signature dish. Then I branched out and made other meals with varying degrees of success. I say give it your best try, pick a recipe and go for it. The worst that can happen is that your friends will never come over for dinner ever again.

Best Answer

You have to start somewhere... give it a go.<br />
If it's coming up to summer where you are, try making veggie kebabs served with tzatziki or natural yogurt, salad and flat-bread or multigrain bread rolls.<br />
Great on veggie kebabs... onion, mushrooms, cherry tomatoes, capsicum (pepper), zucchini/button squash, and half-cooked pumpkin. And of course, you could make meat skewers if you like.<br />
Potato and dill salad is dead easy to make too and goes down great at BBQs. It's best made the night before for the flavours to set it.<br />
And for something sweet, you can make a fruit salad and serve it with ice cream if you like. Simple is good :)

Best Answer

I tend to stick to easily prepared meals (I can't cook either!) like frozen pizzas or entries, burgers, even Rice-A-Roni or Hamburger helper. I've gotten very creative with "bachelor" foods! LOL However, if you can afford it, taking everyone out to dinner sounds like the best option. That way people can order what they like, you don't have to spend hours cooking and then cleaning, and, most importantly, if the food is bad, nobody can blame you! :)

Best Answer

if i were you, i would get a cook book and learn gradually. because you know, its a good skill to have and it can be very relaxing, and once you learn, you know how to forever. :)

Best Answer

Ok,I'm you(looks in mirror,shakes hips...hmmm) B or C,assuming "I" can afford it...I'm assuming I am not good at it,or don't like to and B or C will make everyone happy!

Best Answer

I'd google my *** a recipe and stop pretending it's hard. It's pretty much elementary school chemistry.

Best Answer

I'd order something in and play it off as if I cooked it myself.

Best Answer

I was thinking about doing that!

Best Answer

I'd try to cook if there was enough time, order something if I'm really lazy, and take everyone out as my last resort!

Best Answer