I agree with you that people seem to have preconceived ideas about "T"s. They also seem to be not so much attached but dependent on gender identifiers. The most commonly asked question when a baby is born is, "Is it a boy or a girl?". I truly feel sad for people that can't see past what's in your pants. Personally I don't care if you're "M", "F", "T", or "A" (alien). What matters is how you treat people (or at least that's what should matter). I truly hope that you aren't treated any differently no matter what identifier you chose.

Best Answer

True..Can really identify with what your saying there "little c"....Respect...Fun...Goodwill...Etc:)

Best Answer

How confusing!<br />
Gender makes little difference to my choices with EP.<br />
I do seem to notice a kind of brain gender in the way people's thoughts are expressed.<br />
I wonder how the change will affect your interactions.<br />
Hope you'll tell us.

Best Answer

Yes OK ,.i will let you know if i notice any changes..
One reason i did change it was becos my usual social life on EP kinda shriveled up slowly and got very inactive..hmmm

Best Answer

didn't notice that designation ;-)

Best Answer

Good one...As you can tell by my avatar..which has never changed in 6 or so years,..i tend to not change things real fast.
Thanks for answer.

Best Answer