This makes me sick.

Best Answer

I am a cat lover, but I also have seen cat infested areas. This guy is in psycho territory only if he didn't take them to a kill-in-a-week shelter. Or if he killed a cat with a collar. If you think all stray cats are wonderful, have you shared your yard with them? Your living room? Your bedroom? If you share your bed with any and all stray cats, you have entered psycho territory yourself. <br />
I tried to read the story, but it seems they removed it. Have you read any of their other stories? Do you have any idea why they might be intolerant of such annoyances? <br />
I love my cats. If someone killed them because they stepped onto their lawn, Police would be called, and not on them. But you people have to read into the context of the situation. Stray cats are an infestation in some places. Ask Bob Barker!

Best Answer

I've never known of someone being that upset about stray cats. Yes we had alot of them in my area... But my god you got to be crazy to have a death trap in your yard, except it, and brag about it on the internet. They removed it because it was flagged. If you go on the group page click Recent activity (On the right) You might be able to get past it. People can not do this, It is not right, I want other people to be aware so they can protect their pets and hopefully make this man feel something! I think there is something mentally wrong with this man. He's angry and he takes out his frustration on animals. The group and story was made by him 5 days ago.

Best Answer

But, seriously, have you looked at their profile? At all? Anyway, a lot of "shelters" only hold animals for a week and then kill them. Are they Death Traps? Yes. Yes, they are. They exist all around you. Why can't people do this? Why is it not right? Should they get a license, house and feed the animals for a week before killing them? (Sounds like a fair point to me; They are probably breaking the law there). Also, that sounded more like venting than bragging to me. People who are happy to kill things and brag about it rejoice more than they complain about the animals. One more question: If you had/have a pet that grew so old that it was constantly in pain, Do you take it to the frightening vet, have it separated from you, it's beloved companion, and let it die alone, or do you feed it their favorite meal, drugged, and kill it yourself while it sleeps, peacefully in your company?

Best Answer

No, I don't kill my pets myself and perhaps do it wrongly so they die in agony. When the time comes they go to the vet who has treated them all their lives, and die in my arms being told they are loved. They don't die alone separated from me. I go home and break my heart afterwards. And yes, we have farm cats/ferals near us and the rescues capture the, spay/neuter them and return them - and if any get sick then the rescue is phoned they come and help them. The name of this rescue is the Celia Hammond Trust.
Stray cats are a problem I agree but anyone who kills them and vents/boasts on the internet is seriously sick.
0h, I'm not a crazy cat lady, it's just that people like this deeply disturb me. There was a guyround here five years ago who would take potshots at peoples dogs if tthey barked in their own garden, or if a cat walked through his garden - it anoyed him. Police could,t do anything. He was a perfectly respectable married business man, then one day three kids were playing football on the green, yes they were noisy so he took his airgun and swhot all three of those 6 year olds. He was arrested, you know what he said? "It's only the same as shooting animals, they have to learn how to behave." Chilling isn't it.

Best Answer

Yeah, there are psycho's out there and he is one of them. <br />
He may kill cats and Karma will get him back somehow.

Best Answer