Stupid bad EP
AbsolutelyDamnFabulousX AbsolutelyDamnFabulousX 36-40, F 9 Answers Jan 31 in Community

I am still so disgusted, totally disgusted with all of the Q and A format, I asked a question yesterday,, it ended up in Military, I don't even know why. :(

Best Answer

OMG..it seems it's worse than I thought before I deleted. I asked what do you absolutely love about EP, and that went to mature...

Best Answer

Ok time for me to bother them with more emails, at least the ages are back, now on the this next problem, I feel like I am talking to myself or a robot, not friends or humans in general!! :(

Best Answer

omg! thats hilarious!

Best Answer

Yeah....EP blows.

Best Answer

haha :D

Best Answer

Yeah everybody knows love is immature!!

Best Answer

But the third pluperfect of gerfict gets you put in the kiddie section.

Best Answer

The "L" word. lol

Best Answer

This site gets crazier and crazier ...

Saying that you "love" pizza ends up making your Q mature.

Some lady wrote a story about cooking and set her dish was "obscenely" delicious and it got flagged as mature.

Boy are these bozos who run this site getting ridiculous.

Best Answer

thats beyond ridiculous to the point of insanity ,to where I don't even want to think of it any longer.I hope it was some kind of mistake

Best Answer