NedKelly1 NedKelly1 56-60, M 103 Answers Mar 3, 2011

Celebrate the downfall of an American beast that has poisoned our children for years.

Best Answer

I would shed 1 Mctear, then drink a beer in celebration.

Best Answer

I would feel bad for all those who have lost their jobs...

and I think they aren't the only fast food place "poisoning our children" or support bad stuff... they just get the most bad wrap... when in fact a lot of McD'ees will sell the toy without the meal (at least in my area)...

and they are the fast food chain that have done the most to change their menu to fit a healthier population... Burger King still goes on with "More bacon" and "real men eat more red meat"... while everyone else kind of stays the same... at least on the surface...

I think all fast food places should get the same bad wrap... equally... they are all unhealthy and most of them come with a kids' meal and toy...

but I would definitly feel for all the ppl without work

Best Answer

Yipee!!! No more nuclear green farts!!! :-D

Best Answer

be in absolute bliss I never eat at places like Mcdumpster or Macdeath as it is not health food and certainly not good for your waistline or your long time health. When I eat out I make sure it is a place where the food fits my requirements for nutrition. Besides I have to be careful what I eat as I have food allergies and there is a lot of things from the above mentioned fastfood chaines that I canĀ“t eat anyway.

Best Answer

Eat at Wendy's :)

Best Answer

i'd forget it very quickly, (and make my own senior coffee)

Best Answer

Go to Whataburger

Best Answer

Thank my lucky stars! I can finally lose that weight I've been wanting!

Best Answer

Go on with life as I know it. I hate them. I never buy anything from them, and don't even eat it if somebody else buys it.

OMG, they put mayo on everything!

Yack.

Best Answer

OMG - I `D GO TO BURGER KING - U KNOW THE HOME OF THE WHOPPER

AND ALL THAT CRAP - LOL

Best Answer

Go to KFC instead! haha

Best Answer

Option 2 always one step ahead of the rest

Best Answer

I'd turn to KFC..

Best Answer

Go to Carls Jr

Best Answer

Mr Bean, I applaud you!!!! I've never been into a McDonlds and never will. The fact that they sponsored Noraid, which was to support the 'struggle' in Northern Ireland meant that people were paying for the IRA's bullets to kill others with....not great!

Plus, being a vegetarian, I think that their food choice and nutrician is pretty lame too....

All in all? I'd jump for joy!!!!

Samantha xx

Best Answer

Only think I would miss is the coffee. I wouldn't feed the food to my dog.

Best Answer

Do my happy dance. I can't stand that dam place. The kids love it I hate it....

Best Answer

Probably bid for the Ronald McDonald outfit on E-Bay so I could just go into other fast food outlets and ask for an application form :-)

Best Answer

McWhat, now?

Best Answer

Go to BK instead.

Best Answer