Frazzill Frazzill 46-50, F 20 Answers Oct 4, 2012 in Politics

I'm following Romney.....it's Obama's droning and stuttering that leaves me lost. Man can't make any sense......

Best Answer

And you think Obama has never lied as a candidate? Sheesh!

Best Answer

Because the questioners are afraid to push the questions because then the campaign will shut them out

Best Answer

Ask the wrong question too often and the campaign won't recognize your press credentials and will freeze you out

Best Answer

seriously???

Best Answer

Obama is a teleprompting, memorizing, celebrity sleezebag.. couldn't even go toe to toe in a debate.. Is he a lawyer even?

Best Answer

I almost felt sorry for him.

Best Answer

Yeah, he looked like a sad little boy who knew he didn't know what he was doing. : (

Best Answer

He's never even been a senator. As soon as he was elected he immediately went on the campaign trail to garner support for his own presidential bid.

Best Answer

his face looks like a crookS

Best Answer

real talk, he looks like a guy that sells weight loss pills or some s***

Best Answer

I call him the cheshire cat cuz he always has a condescending grin on his face- he's an eletist. don't forget what he did to his poor dog- then saw NOTHING wrong with it.

Best Answer

former presidents hate him!

Best Answer

Open your eyes. Obama is an elitist too. And a narcissist.

Best Answer

don't forget who caught osama! now you'll dancing and having fun huh shake my head!

Best Answer

Indie..nice spelling : )

Best Answer

shakes my head!! Jedi.. yet blames Bush for bad/takes credit for the good.. OH, that is what Obama does.

Best Answer

tell me 1 good thing Bush did please!

Best Answer

@jedi nice try at trying to muddy the waters there jr. But the topic is not "W" its Romney and Obama. I understand that libs cant stay focused but TRY Ok.

Best Answer

yup ol barry is the beacon of truth and light for sure geez

Best Answer

It should be mandatory for candidates to be attached to a lie detector.

But I am sure they´d figure out a way to deceive it, too.

Best Answer

Just assume that they're always lying, it'd be easier to hear with out a buzzer going off through out the whole thing.

Best Answer

Beep, beep, beep, beep
That´s pretty much how it would go, LOL !!

Best Answer

I AGREE

Best Answer

You'd only be confused if you drank the kool aid. Obama looked like he had no clue what was going on. He did not answer the questions well.

Best Answer

I'd look like that too if my oponent had changed his standing on all his issues.

Best Answer

He's an even better liar than Romney. Anybody who would lie in their own biography will lie just to cover his a**.

Best Answer

Greed is based on lies. You cannot make unfair profit without lies. We live for greed and profit. It is the hallowed force of our economic system. If we don't allow lies, why, chaos ensues, because the capitalist system that died in the 1930s won't work anymore. Oops, I let some truth slip there didn't I?

Best Answer

Yep

Best Answer

which man looked the other in the eye while he was telling the facts, and which man looked away or down at the podium while he was talking. The simplest way to tell if a man is lying or telling the truth is whether or not he can look you in the eye while he's talking to you. Obama kept looking away and shaking his head.

Romney wasn't shaking his head mouthing no while the president was talking. The president was disrespectful and kept trying to put words into Romney's mouth because he can't run on his record.

$1.83 national gas price average when Obama took office, do you know what the price is now??? it sure isn't $1.83!!

Solyndra got more money in 1 lump sum from the president than the Oil industries have received in 50 years, and wind and solar only provide about 1/2-1% of the energy of this country. Oil provides easily 30-40% of the energy.

And the free enterprise system works just fine when you allow people to spend their money and stop spending it for them. We have a 3 person family business and our taxes will go up if the Bush tax cuts expire. all 3 salaries together are less than 200k, but because we have so much overhead (that's rent, electricity, internet, shipping/receiving, gas for company vehicles, research and developement, etc.) we take in about 300k but because we're "Millionaires and Billionaires as Obama says" we're going to have our salaries cut to take care of the higher tax costs. I'm not rich, i live paycheck to paycheck, now you tell me how i'm a millionaire who needs to pay their fair share?!?!?!

Best Answer

actually people will stare without blinking into your eyes when they are lying. they even have clips of Romney saying the very things he denied he was for- so it's a fact he WAS lying!

Best Answer

your not biased at all are you?

only romney lied?

What were his lies?

Obama didnt lie?

how many times did oblunder blame bush? I counted 3 before I had to stop watching.

Best Answer

Bush was the cause of it- it took awhile to snowball cuz at first people used their charge cards to cover lower wages and rising prices. Then when the layoffs came it spiraled.

Best Answer

ROFLMAO! OK lets for the sake of argument that its all W's fault. Reagan was able to turn around carters horrible economy double digit inflation, high gas prices, high umemplyoment.SO by your own admission Obama has failed, He has not been able to fix "W" 's error, so there for obama is not up to the task.

Best Answer

different times- prices were waaaay lower for everything you could get a weeks worth of groceries for $30 and a brand new 5 bedroom house for 60 thousand! Greed of the rich has permeated and inflated prices to the rediculous. in 1929 a freaking CASTLE on the waterfront was only $500,000! with imported antiques in it from around the world- today you can barely get a nice house for that. Obama can fix it- he HAS been- stores are comming into empty places and it IS turning around- trickle down never worked- they been saying it would since the 80s

Best Answer

Reagan was able to turn around carters mess, Double digit inflation, Double digit interest rates oil embargo high unemployment. If Reagan could do it in 1 term why couldnt obama when he had both houses of congress for 2 years. You obviously dont know much about how the economy works and how simple supply and demand works. So you keep on saying that its W's fault your just proving the old saying that an empty barrel makes the most noise.

Best Answer

It's said Americans are not famous for making quality products at low prices, but for marketing. For a line of crap a mile long and Hollywood. It's the Roman empire all over again with bread and circuses all the way.

Best Answer

YOU'RE THE ONLY FOOL THAT'S CONFUSED WAS'NT FOUR YEARS OF SOCIALIST ,TRAITOR ,A$$HOLE OBAMA ENOUGH!!

Best Answer

since when is he a socialist? just cuz he doesn't want to give the greedy rich tax cuts anymore? They don't even pay a fair share. If I make 30thousand a year and i pay 10thousand in taxes. yet a rich B makes miilions a year and only pays the same or less- how the frig is THAT a fair share?

Best Answer

He's a politician. They all lie. Don't listen to them.

Best Answer

Because politics is just about which blood sucking parasite gets a better host (presidential position or positions)

Best Answer

very creative answer.- I like it :)

Best Answer