RosieRose63 RosieRose63 46-50, F 15 Answers Jul 3 in Politics

He's an inept, selfish little ***** who doesn't give a damn about this country.

Best Answer

I do not know where Obama stands on any issue. He is not leading...it is almost like he is taking America down on purpose.

Best Answer

exactly!

Best Answer

Obama=big liar=dangerous person=no compunction

Best Answer

I don't trust him. He lies, He puts his political standing ahead of American lives. He wastes ungodly amounts of money on failures. He breaks promises. He's too secretive about his past, He has spent millions of dollars keeping things hidden from the public. He had far too much to do with Bill Ayers and Saul Alinsky. He promotes division and polarity, and class warfare. He wants to be a monarch. I don't think he likes this country. His whole agenda is to punish and compromise the United States He wasn't much of a senator and he's definitely not much of a president. In my opinion, the worst by far since the end of WW2. He makes a big deal about some girl who wants us to pay for her birth control, and he hasn't said a word about the marine rotting in a Mexican prison, or the Christians being harassed, imprisoned, and slaughtered in the middle east,

Best Answer

No I don't trust him. The most dangerous president we ever had.

Best Answer

trust Obama more then any republicans.

Best Answer

While he destroys the country, right?

Best Answer

how is he destroying the states?

Best Answer
Best Answer

only 252 ways .... lol . The great land of spin dr.s . No matter what is said and done. Complaining whiner's go on and on about BS!
Why not find a real life and friggin enjoy living!

Best Answer

won't get anymore replies because he can't answer a talking point

Best Answer

He doesn't believe in the constitution. He ignores laws that Congress passed. He has made us weaker in the world. He divides us on race, income. Plus he wants to fundamentally transform America.

Best Answer

you can say that of anyone!

Best Answer

Trust "down low barry"? He's just another servant of the 1%.

Best Answer

I don't trust anybody with that much power.

Best Answer

I am incredibly impressed with you all with a few exceptions. It is good to see that the EP community is adept in politics. Thank you all for answers. Hopefully we will survive two more years but it does look bleak. I am most sorry for the AA's of the world who now have to live with the first AA president being a complete and utter disgrace to America. God help us all!

Best Answer

Democrat,,,that is why,,all lie

Best Answer

Democrat,,,that is why,,all lie

Best Answer

i dont think people love him like they did in 2008

Best Answer

I didn't like the schmuck in 2008 either.

Best Answer

As a president he is not the best we had but as a person I am sure he is a good man. Some people can take the presidency and be good and some people are just not made for it. Being a US president is one of the hardest jobs out there.

Best Answer

What can you do? Life goes on.

Best Answer

Get involved.

Best Answer

I did, I voted for Gary Johnson. What else is there to do if the majority likes him.

Best Answer