Frazzill Frazzill 46-50, F 12 Answers Dec 14, 2012 in Politics

While I like Obama, I don't think choking up necessarily makes him a great leader. It just makes him a human being and a father with vulnerabilities.

Best Answer

that was my point, he's a caring , feeling human- I haven't seen that in a president in a long time.

Best Answer

But then you go on seemingly to make a connection between that and being a great leader. I keep waiting for him to show more leadership than he has in Washington, reminding the GOP who exactly won two terms. I'm not convinced that he has done that.

Best Answer

You havent seen it because you dont want to see it!
W was choked up when the attacks of 9 -11 happen. but you dont know about it because you dont want to see it.
take the blinders off.

Best Answer

I didn't see any tears. I saw him put his hands to his eyes, as if to fake it.

Best Answer

you didn't watch the whole thing then- you can see his EYES FILLED with tears when he looks up.

Best Answer

r u blind??? it is so correct- geeez

Best Answer

hes the president! cant he just write an amendment that bans all these guns that have no use EXCEPT to slaughter people?

Best Answer

Amen to that, sister!

Best Answer

it's not him, he has to get approval from everyone who doesn't want change and they act like 2 year olds having a hissy fit if they dont get their way

Best Answer

If Mr O is genuinely concerned about anybody other than Mr O, I would be shocked. Just a <i>few</i> more than 18 military people -- somebody <i>else's</i> kids -- have died in places he promised to remove them from immidiately in 2009 since he became president. Would he really care if his own kids were on that list? Only to the degree it helps him out.

Best Answer

Acting skills are useful for a politican and no, whatever his true feelings might been, his job desctiption wuld not allow him to share them.

Best Answer

People all over the country now are crying over what took place, this makes them human not leaders.

Best Answer

It was touching. But, if you're not crying over a mass murderer involving 5 year olds, somethings wrong with you.

Best Answer

true, but I don't remember the past presidents crying after similar tragedies- did they? anyone know?

Best Answer

Idk. The media is more pervasive now. I'm sure Jimmy Carter cried. Reagan was an actor, so I'm sure he could have cried. What happened today is pretty awful. I was choked up.

Best Answer

Now he's a hero or something?

Best Answer

Oh, yes. He was a hero when he said some things about global stuff and peace and chocolate rainbows. He got a Nobel prize for that, you know.

Best Answer

LMFAO!! Right.

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

I'm pretty sure he got the noble peace prize for ending a war.

Best Answer

I think he will go down in history as one of the all time great presidents.

Best Answer

Really? Why don't we just put his head on Mt. Rushmore already.

Best Answer

...or just go down.

Best Answer

LOL Squirrel.

Best Answer

@ nerdbabe102 He was awarded the Nobel prize before he had done anything at all. Which put him in good company like Yasser Arafat

Best Answer

yes proud of him a true democrat

Best Answer

yep im irish but my relations in pittsburg are true democrats so i will follow

Best Answer

Has anyone else noticed that these types of incidents have become more frequent since 0bama has been president, why do you suppose that is?

Best Answer