tyson2jr2004 tyson2jr2004 26-30, M 9 Answers Oct 27, 2013 in Community

It is not about you anymore. You should feel proud that you are contributing to a pool so others can have it. Well not really but hey what are you gonna do right? just pay the fine and then get insurance when you need it.

Best Answer

The insurance rich slave owners.

Best Answer

The insurance rich CEO owners

Best Answer

I live in Canada and health cares free here. It's similar to Obama care but not quite. There are some pros to the plan. Don't think of it as paying for other people's health care. Think of it as a tax. We pay taxes to have things like mail delivery, water, garbage pick up, ect. It's the same. It's coming together as one or the greater good. The needs if the many outweigh the needs of the few

Best Answer

Hmm I guess your right, I just researched it a little and Obama care is nothing like Canada's health care plan... Our taxes for health care are quite a bit lower and the same for everyone.

Best Answer

I completely understand where your coming from, however if you or someone in your family suddenly became ill (heaven forbid) would you rather pay the taxes or the hospital bills (assuming they weren't covered by insurance) if course I realize that everyone's being sucked dry with the taxes over there and it does sound pretty ridiculous, but there's always two sides to every story, right?

Best Answer

Obama care is another Wall street Bank Bailout. These Bankers have stolen and keep steeling... Giving out credit on promises.

Best Answer

Bullshit **** you... Obama care suck ****

Best Answer

Again, "**** you" is not a valid argument

Best Answer

:( as a site for discussion and sharing of different ideas and ideologies, I don't think that ride comment belongs on this forum

Best Answer

And this surprises you because????

Best Answer

hmm well other folks go to the doctor much more often and now that we have become socialists we pay for those that cant or dont want to and of course the illegals

Best Answer

Actually the illegals cannot enroll into this so called Obama care, meaning that somehow they r going to be taxed without receiving services. But they need to pay their kids Obama Care insurance

Best Answer

I agree with you...But these people are the one getting exploded. Just in California... These illegal working in Agriculture Growing FOOD for the World and in abusive conditions. California is the riches States in the Union. If California would leave the 50 states Union. It by itself would be third riches country in the world. Next oil sellers Saudi and Braizil

Best Answer

You what California should leave the Union. We dont need these old farts and their families living off Mexican illegal Work.

Best Answer

People are not going to be able get this things and leave to urbanize. Theirs to many and of us and not enough farms to live off. Its between a United States Civil War or World War 3.

Best Answer

A World War 3 against China or Saudi Arabia

Best Answer

Your now paying for all the other people that need to see the doctor all the time... but now you get to struggle living day to day... say good by to your quality of life... but the libs on this site think that's a good thing... Healthcare should not be such a large part of the economy.

Best Answer

That's reasonable for any insurance plan.

Best Answer

Actually, that's better than the plan I've had for several years.

Best Answer

Guys don't go to the doctor... I went every 10 years when I was young... that's why guys insurance is cheaper. They don't use it.

Best Answer

Have you gotten anything in the mail yet about changes to your insurance? I've heard rumors of changes to deductibles at my job but no confirmation yet.

Best Answer

We don't... go to the doctor ever.. Your right there has been game 10 years I don't go to the doctor

Best Answer