And I forgot to mention late night talk shows and Pimp with a Limp.
conceptualclarity conceptualclarity 51-55, M 12 Answers Nov 5, 2012 in Politics

This president has told people that he is better in almost every category than are the experts his administration has hired to support him on policy, strategy, speech writing, and just about every other activity. He is a narcissist. On top of that, he clearly has contempt for military and intelligence professionals. If he is convinced that he is a better intelligence analyst than the professionals in the three-letter agencies, why should he waste his valuable golf-time to sit through a useless daily intel briefing.

As for meeting with the Prime Minister of Israel -- we already know he holds Netenyahu in contempt because he was heard saying as much to French President Sarcozy (or was it Hollande?).

By this time tomorrow, I pray, America will have elected a new president. If not, it will be the death warrant for the United States of America.

Best Answer

Not surprised... hes a douche...

Best Answer

Dude, anyone with good sense knows it's a waste of time talking to the prime minister of Israel. And unless you've been spying, none of us really know what the president is briefed on. For all we know they may have a secret alien city under the white house.

Best Answer

Obama knows that his partners in the media will always protect him.

Best Answer

Sure, go figure. And while you're figuring, THINK!!

Best Answer

yep thats about right

Best Answer

For gods sake would you stop it with all this unsubstantiated bullshite!

Best Answer

Well Israel wants war with Iran I'd also say no and avoid having that conversation, if Israel wants war with Iran let them fight Iran. Why should America have to I mean your country is virtually wrecked at least financially another war would cripple it and just make matters worse.

Why he isn't hearing intelligence briefings is beyond me but I understand not talking to Israel.

Best Answer

He reads his briefings most of the time, as opposed to his predecessor who read them none of the time because he hates reading. Or Palin for that matter.

Best Answer

That just isn't true!

Best Answer

ooh, hey, let's complain about the president! cuz he's so bad! right!?

Best Answer