Your 1/2 black, 1/2 white illegal "Kenyan" born is to blame for this! Almost 17 trillion in debt and you sheeple still worship this man who hides his identity from the very people that voted for this trash! It is a fact, it is on record, it is his desire to destroy this country from within and right under all of your noses. You supporters of this pretender-in-chief all suck just like he does! Enjoy the camps, enjoy the Constitution torn to shreds and enjoy living in a once great country that used to have real leadership! You are all fools following a false man!
USPatriot USPatriot 26-30, F 4 Answers Jan 6, 2013 in EP

yet how quickly we forget that more than 1/2 the debt we are in was accrued during the bush years, and blaming Obama for the legislature refusing to compromise on any issues is short sighted.

Best Answer

Bush has been gone for 4 years! You need to look at your illegal pretender-in-chief and ask yourself this question, "What in the hell did Obama do in the last 4 years"? Hmmmm? Only illiterates and such go back to saying it was Bush's fault. My god, we are at 14.7 trillion in debt under your illegal poser. Think about that!

Best Answer

an increase mostly accounted for by interest and yes four years gone, but it took him 8 years to dig our grave and yet Obama is supposed to fix it in four. I'm just saying there are some holes in your argument as there are in almost every argument

Best Answer

Yet Obama isn't the one spending the money congress is

Best Answer

I am ready to serve with you Miss Patriot! =)

Best Answer

It is and that is a fact! Time for a real stand against these idiots in Washington. I am at the ready! What amazes me is how they stay in office. Says a lot about the way government controls the minds. Fact!

Best Answer

The greedheads have ruined the economy! People are going hungry! And don't think it is easy to get food stamps, even if you qualify (and I'm broke and unemployed and don't), they put you thru living hell!<br />
Government exists to help people. If this was the 1950s and opportunities were endless in America, then I would agree, no food stamps. But this country has failed because of greed and we should all be thankful there is a way for people, especially children, to eat!

Best Answer

I never said, ungrateful. I state the real facts here. Always have, always will.

Best Answer

The worst thing about Obama is that he has continued the crimes of dubya. Wars, debt, government intrusion. I don't like him, he is an ineffective president, but dubya was just plain downright evil! I blame it all on him, not Obama, who is, after all, a Chicago politician!

Best Answer

er...GW didn't hold meetings at the White House with terrorist organizations and behind closed doors! As far as Chicago goes, it is one contemptuous city. The crime there only goes to show you that Obama is just like the filth that prey and live there! Another fact!

Best Answer