hockey111 hockey111 26-30, M 18 Answers Apr 15 in Politics

Actually, the problem isn't in Kiev. Why would you send tanks there? That's like having riots in California and sending SWAT to New York. lol

Best Answer

it's a show of strength a symbolism come on your 50 gtguy1

Best Answer

Show of strength, eh?? Well, I hope you'll be in the first tank that engages the Russians.

Best Answer

State your real name so I'll know never to vote for you.

Best Answer

Ok i come from Canada and we are annexing Alaska to tomorrow so you can put sanctions on us that s cool

Best Answer

We'd probably all be fried by now then..........

Best Answer

And you still think the world hates you "for your Freedoms" right?

Best Answer

You didn't need to do that. All you would have to do is accept the Canadian pipeline or drill for oil here in the US and you would bring Russia to its knees because their whole economy is oil ba<x>sed. <br />
If the United States only used its own natural resources, it would solve a lot of problems. But special communist backed green groups are pandered to by Obama. The green movement is the biggest farce since I don't know what.

Best Answer

Yee-haw! Kill 'em all n' let God sort 'em out! In 'Merika, we git'r done!<br />
This is why so many countries think we're obnoxious and deadly.

Best Answer

Hmm... I wonder why you aren't president?

Best Answer

that little act would potentially start a world war would u be willing to go to war over the ukraine when there are no national interest concerns vis a vis the usa

Best Answer

am just saying that this is how the world works unfortunately Putin is not a stupid man he smells weakness

Best Answer

He could send the tanks but he fired all the drivers for them.

Best Answer

And take on Russia, Most of the Middle East, Korea Possibly China? Not very Smart

Best Answer

Something someone who's never been to multiple war zones would say...

Best Answer

even i dont like Obama, a weak president is better than a brainless one.......and only such one would send tanks!

Best Answer

do you really think that Russia cares about sanctions lolololol watch what happens in a week or 2

Best Answer

Glad you're not the president than... ;)

Best Answer

He's chicken...hahahahahahaha

Best Answer

Come on, I slay me.

Best Answer

and....that is why you aren't the president!

Best Answer