It's because corporations run your country - not the guy pretending to be in charge.

Best Answer

Plutocracy isn't just a word, it's the american dream!

Best Answer

When you consider that he became president with a 17 trillion debt and a recession...he seems to be doing well... considering

Best Answer

True the economy was terrible and the debt high. He did nothing to curb the spending though and increased it.

Best Answer

His reaction to benefits and healthcare has lowered people being hired down to less than 32 hours a week though

Best Answer

You Guys know the deficit is shrinking and the markets are at all time highs right? And that the ACA was a conservative think tank's idea?

Best Answer

Recession will create overhead

Best Answer

So will stealing from medicare and Social Security funds to plug up budget holes that should be funded with tax money....Oh but wait we cut all of those...Well I guess we could divert some money from the military budget, but Oh NO! That might leave us weak. Maybe we could have used that government surplus that Clinton created and funded Social Security and medicare for decades, Nah f.uck that let's start two wars on credit and leave it for the next guy to deal with....I clearly see your point shooter, you have no idea what you're talking about.....

Best Answer

. shooter actually understated the current debt. It's 17.17 trillion now. He stated a fact that is veritable. It was going to be my response you moron. How does being a cross dressing transgendered pervert even give you experience to comment. Go back in your closet...fool !

Best Answer

I agree! He is a complete FOOL ! Where's my fly swatter when I need it? It works on gnats too!

Best Answer

You better check your facts. It was around 10 trillion when he was elected.

Best Answer

I bet he could type a complete sentence though.....just saying.

Best Answer

Someone needs a history lesson if they think he's the worst.

Best Answer

Forced healthcare? implants in your flesh. 666?

Best Answer

Wow.... stop watching scary movies.

Best Answer

You're off your rocker and I think I sense s hint of racism.

Best Answer

Lol. The second two never actually happened.

Best Answer

the chip is in his health care,that will come and death panels are here.

Best Answer

http://www.snopes.com/politics/medical/microchip.asp Despite what you may believe, this is complete bullsh!t ian....Also, death panels? Groups that could cancel, or end your coverage or just let you die because it's too expensive? Gee sounds like someone forgot that's exactly how the health insurance markets worked before that wa smade illegal by the ACA....a Conservative idea.

Best Answer

better get up on it.as we speak,specialists are seeing less medi-caide and care.obama reduced pay more.many hosp.say not taking the exchange policies.many over 60 are denied surgery,too expensive for age.i live in the real world and am being told this,not rumor.

Best Answer

Yeah, funny, because I've been hearing the complete opposite in my state.

Best Answer

You are a moron..it's true.

Best Answer

PROVE IT.

Best Answer

You want me to prove you are a Moron ? You already have done that yourself. You call yourself a a female when you really are a male ! I rest my case ! As to proving the AHC is affecting treatment in a negative way...read what it says. Pay attention to what is happening . It's not good !

Best Answer

coming soon.

Best Answer

You people ALWAYS say that. You said that about the UPC code too.

Best Answer

You like it because you hope it will pay for your sex change operation.

What a low life !

Best Answer

.....Um First of all that's not even an option, SRS is NOT covered by ANY insurance. Secondly, I said prove there's death panels, and implants coming. Stop changing the subject.

Best Answer

...

Best Answer

Lol. While I don't care for him, I definitely wouldn't call him the worst president ever.

Best Answer

I think Jimmy Carter got that title.

Best Answer

Carter was bad. Nixon was a bad president and an awful human being haha. I wouldn't even put Obama in the top ten,

Best Answer

Neither....."Bush" was the worse "President" ever, killing all of those people on 911, so "STFU"! With your racist ***!!

Best Answer

thanks for your candor.

Best Answer

;-((

Best Answer

the muslims did 9-11

Best Answer

No...they didn't.

Best Answer

Go ahead..drink more cool aid.

Best Answer

Do you mean "Kool-Aid"? ;-))

Best Answer

WTF. Are you racist? What does being half black have to do with being the worst president in your eyes?

Best Answer

he IS racist. It's Ian Rockwell. remember him?

Best Answer

It's because his behind-the-scene handlers have set the agenda and are telling him what to do. He is nothing more than the Wizard in Oz.

Best Answer

Best Answer

I think you have no idea how stupid you sound right now...

Best Answer

History will tell. Nixon had to resign. I would say Obama's doing better than that. Bush invaded a foreign country resulting in thousands of deaths because of faulty intelligence. Has Obama done worse? By the way, are we a little racist today? Careful.

Best Answer

First of all, I wouldn't say that he's the worst, and if he was I wouldn't blame it on those two factors. He stepped into a huge mess and just didn't/doesn't know quite what to do with it. I think he should have made that his first priority, rather than the 'Obamacare' fiasco. Lets take one step before climbing to the other. It's just adding to the pile, and making everyone more frustrated.

Best Answer

Worse than Nixon?

Best Answer

Definitely not worse than Nixon. And not nearly the forgettable do-nothing that Taylor was. Didn't make the recession worse the way Hoover did with the depression. I mean, all Harding did was raid the treasury and play poker.

Best Answer

Most of the worst presidents have been Democrats.

Best Answer

LBJ,Jimmy Carter....

Best Answer

Ronald Reagan, Richard Nixon, GHW Bush, GW Bush, Herbert Hoover......Sure you're looking at ALL the presidents dude?

Best Answer

Its because he's a Muslim communist who is completely incompetent as a manager.

Best Answer

and he's a Kenyan Space Lizard Free Mason...

Best Answer

ha ha he`sthe great community leader!so sys he.

Best Answer

DozerDan aren't you embarrassed at all to show your ignorance? Or do you write stuff without thinking about it? How's this : You can't blame Obama for the state of the country; he wasn't even born here. There. Are we friends now?

Best Answer

His race is not the issue...<br />
His Affiliation with the Democratic Party is not the issue...<br />
Obama is the worst President ever because...<br />
Reason #1: Stimulus failure. To hear Obama tell it in 2009, the passing of the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act would usher in a new era of American prosperity. Obama promised the American people that by spending hundreds of billions of dollars we would keep unemployment low, reduce poverty, create a new green economy, and provide shovel-ready projects that would rebuild our crumbling infrastructure. None of that happened. All we got for our huge investment was a mountain of new debt, a long list of failed “green energy” companies, an infrastructure that remains insufficient, and a “recovery” adding fewer jobs than needed to keep up with population growth.<br />
Reason #2: Unemployment over 8% for 43 months. Perhaps the most significant broken promise of Obama’s stimulus was that it would keep the unemployment rate below 8 percent. This was the promise Obama and White House economists made to sell the stimulus to the public. Had Obama’s projections been a reality, the economy would have recovered to roughly where it had been prior to the 2008 financial crash. Not only did unemployment not stay below 8 percent, it hit 10.1 percent in October of 2009. The actual U3 unemployment rate [the official rate calculated by the Labor Department] at the end of Obama’s first term was 7.8 percent. Obama promised it would be 5.2 percent with the stimulus.<br />
Reason #3: Largest deficits in history. It should come as no surprise that under a president who sees government as the answer to all of life’s problems that the deficit would skyrocket. Not only did it skyrocket, but Obama has given us the highest U.S. deficits in history: $1.4 trillion, $1.3 trillion, $1.3 trillion, and $1.1 trillion. Breitbart.com’s William Bigelow put these numbers into perspective: “There have never been deficits remotely approaching these; the last year of George W. Bush’s tenure, the deficit was less than half-a-trillion dollars.”<br />
Reason #4: Tax dollars for terrorist groups. On a Friday night in April of 2012, it was revealed that Barack Obama bypassed Congress in order to send $192 million in aid to the Palestinian Authority (PA). Funding for the PA had been frozen by Congress after PA President Mahmoud Abbas requested that the United Nations recognize a Palestinian state. Obama claimed his waiver was important to the national security of the United States. A bizarre claim indeed since his actions came just months after the terrorist group Hamas became a partner with the PA.<br />
Reason #5: Killing the Keystone XL Pipeline. Under Obama, we’ve seen energy prices continually go up. Taking meaningful steps to make America more energy independent would go a long way towards reducing the prices of energy. Instead, we’ve seen Obama waste billions on failed green-energy companies and refuse to tap into domestic energy s

Best Answer

Oh christ................When did your willfully ignorant a.ss get back?

Best Answer